What's new

Silent Hill 5 for PS3/Xbox 360 confirmed

raksmey1309

Survival horror adventure genre always my favourite games.I've beaten 4 games already in its series(1-4).I still love it.
I hope there r some dudes here love it too.
What series do u like the most?

Allnatural

I've played SH 2 and 3; really enjoyed them. I may buy 4 eventually, but reading about the changes in gamplay have tempered my enthusiasm.

I've only played the second game so far, but I think I like Fatal Frame series better.

OP
raksmey1309

raksmey1309

What make me really love this game is its compicated storyline and the blood.
I hope there is more blood in Fatal Frame too....Cool i will buy that game.

Zilla

夢を見られた
The resident evil series has to be my favourite, still playing the mercenaries mode from RE4, it's that good. :)

BlooHook

Oh I have no doubt that SH5 will be great. I'm gonna be drooling once I see how good the game looks. I know that that game will come as close to real as and survival horror game has to date. SH takes the cake for me, even though I still love Fatal Frame and RE.

Last edited:
OP
raksmey1309

raksmey1309

Oh guys i found something interesting about Silent Hill。
It does exist in real life。I doubt someone from US can explain it well。
There is Silent Hill the movie too cool。I‘m waiting for that。。。。:D
Here is the link。
Silent Hill

Allnatural

raksmey1309 said:
I hope there is more blood in Fatal Frame too....Cool i will buy that game.
It's a ghost story, so there is no blood, but I found it far more frightening than any other survival horror game.

Allnatural

tye stik said:
Ever since Resident Evil 2 I've loved this genre. I cant wait for another Silent Hill.
Yeah, RE2 was the first survival horror game I played. It's too bad Capcom saw fit to release a straight port for the cube. Would've been awesome had it shared the grand treatment of its predecessor.

SegaBOI

SEGA Enthusiast
Silent Hill 4 : The Room was my absoloute FAVORITE silent hill game, this game was... just so creepy, i used to wait until around 10pm before starting a game session alone in my room it was great!

I loved the music that would often times play, the lyrics were so disgusting and cruel but the melody and tune were peaceful and even happy.. very demented. I loved the feeling of entrapment, your in this apartment, you cant leave you cant communicate with anyone.. and you find various ways to get into silent hill, it was.. a wonderful game. :bouncy:

OP
raksmey1309

raksmey1309

Silent Hill 4 : The Room was my absoloute FAVORITE silent hill game, this game was... just so creepy, i used to wait until around 10pm before starting a game session alone in my room it was great!

I loved the music that would often times play, the lyrics were so disgusting and cruel but the melody and tune were peaceful and even happy.. very demented. I loved the feeling of entrapment, your in this apartment, you cant leave you cant communicate with anyone.. and you find various ways to get into silent hill, it was.. a wonderful game.
Yes what i love much about this game is the great complex storyline...and the good looking sexy charactor like cynthia become very bad bad disgusting looking ghost....

SegaBOI

SEGA Enthusiast
raksmey1309 said:
Yes what i love much about this game is the great complex storyline...and the good looking sexy charactor like cynthia become very bad bad disgusting looking ghost....

The music that plays while she is dieing in your arms is an example of what I love about this game, its beautiful melody is accompanied by cruel heartless lyrics which welcome death with open arms and trades love for despise.

Hears a lullaby to close your eyes
(goodbye)
It was always you that I despised
I don't feel enough for you to cry
(oh no)
Hears a lullaby to close your eyes

joinme_2000us

Great sequels of SH so far...

Hey, dude, I'm with you in this journey of truly discovering the great adventure that Silent Hill is...awsome game, what can I say!...
...I wonder, do you happen to know another game you've played that may live up to the same qualities this one has?..

from Bucharest, Romania,

Marius

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
The Silent Hill completely sweeps the REs of their feet, apart from RE4. Truly magnificent games.