What's new

Show me your camera/shots

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
Since yesterday i'm a happy owner of an ixus40.

Haven't tried all functions out yet but here are a few samples:
1. Me, my cam and a mirror ;) * (yea i know, it's unsharp :p )
2. Macro-shot of some weird plant *
3. Macro-shot of some weird cactusplant *

It would be nice if you guys could post a picture of your cam with some nice shots ;)
(Perhaps some holiday shots? Just make sure they are special ...)

anyways my specs:
Canon ixus40
4 Megapixels

*images are resized from (2272x1704 to 1024x768)

Last edited:

2fast4u

the quality of the last two pics is really good for all i can tell :)

not much into the whole thing myself and i have a little Imaginon DC3400 with 3.1 megapixels, but thats way enough for all i do.

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
Nice cam falcon. Trust me, you don't want me posting picks from my cam (1.5 megapixel if I remember right ;)). Time for me to get a new one.
Edit by request of Falcon, I will post some pics at lousy resolutions. Sorry folks, this is what you get when you don't get the new toys.:p These are pics of my fiance and daughter. The pic with the 2 girls and me is from my work place (they are only co workers for those that may be wondering). I guess they don't look TOO bad.:)

Last edited:

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
Tweichzt said:
Hey people there's something called resizing.
I have a Konica Minolta DiMAGE X60
Sorry if it kills your 56K, but the only way to see the quality is at full resolution.:p

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
OK, Here are some old shots of my old Olympus C3000ZOOM. It's 3.3 Megapixels I think. The fist one is a bridge as you may see. The second one, is a sunset taken from my homeland. And the third one is the Arenal volcano, that many tourists come too see it, taken too from my homeland. They are resized to half size, due to ET limitations.

OP
Falcon4ever

Falcon4ever

Nice shots t0rek!
I really like the first picture, it has a good perspective. The second one is nice too, perfect sunset sky.
:)

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
I know that the third one is not one of my best, but I put it there for giving you and idea of my homeland...

Redah

Go Sweden! Not!
Administrator
Attached the weirdest picture I ever took. Was trying to photograph this beautiful peacock when suddenly it decided to start yelling. Resized from 2560x1920.

Eagle

aka Alshain
Redah said:
Attached the weirdest picture I ever took. Was trying to photograph this beautiful peacock when suddenly it decided to start yelling. Resized from 2560x1920.

If you were coming at me with a camera, I would be yelling too.

OP
Falcon4ever

Falcon4ever

This morning I tried out my ixus40 with a long shutter time, pretty cool effect :D. Too bad I didn't had a steady surface (I was in the car).
Images are sized down by like 50% due the emutalks limits :p

Davemc

Dave
I wish I knew how to use my camera properly. 5.2 megapixel Fuji. It was cheap, hence purchase. No idea about photography.

Nin_10_Dough

This was on my front porch a couple weeks ago. We have been unofficially taking care of a litter of kittens (4 total). Sadly, some asshole little kid stomped on the black one to death, breaking its' back. We didn't know what happened until some other kid told us. All the little kids around here are mean to them. I don't remember me or anyone else I knew doing shit like that when I was younger. What the hell is wrong with these kids?