My Specs are
AMD 1800+
384 MB DDR ram
Asus v8200 Deluxe drivers asus's 21.85
2 HD's 40 gig 7200 rpm and 20 gig 5400 rpm
and WinXP pro

F-3582

Sorry, I had to...
Enable "Copy DList" in the Framebuffer Section of your Video Plugin (Configure->Advanced->Framebuffer Emulation). I don't like the current framebuffer emulation, because it makes the fps decrease rapidly (on my system :()...

Shinji

wow, that worked splendedly. Too bad I was already taxing the cpu with other stuff, cause I was averaging about 30 fps.

RJA

The PC Wiz
Goldeneye 007 with Jabo's gfx plugin 1.4

Missing sky gfx!!!!!!:!!!:

Definitely is broken!!!!!!:!!!:

Last edited:

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
Re: PD

Dabba_Deh said:
Perfect Dark /skys

This is a damn annoying problem. I hope a video plugin fixes this in the future.

Originally posted by myself a few posts above
remote, for PD, that sky smearing thing is for everyone, not because of ur drivers. the only sky (that i remember) that doesnt do that is the one outside carrington institute.

this problem has already been listed here:stupid:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Merick said:
Zelda: OOT

Is this a bug or do I have a bad rom?
That's a known issue. You need to set the frame buffer to Copy Buffers or DLists to get it right.

A point to Smiff too: Megaman64's black walls can be solved by enabling Force Normal Blending. Stuff tends to get transparent, but it's apparently better than the alternative. Just remember to disable it outside dungeons or it will have a negative effect.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
Doomulation said:
A point to Smiff too: Megaman64's black walls can be solved by enabling Force Normal Blending. Stuff tends to get transparent, but it's apparently better than the alternative. Just remember to disable it outside dungeons or it will have a negative effect.

they arnt black, they are just really dark. just squint and u should be able to make out the texture.

toadster123

banjo-tooie error, wont even load???

i cannot even get banjo-tooie to load, could this be a vid error??
or is it probably just with my rom?? anyone else unable to load banjo-tooie???