What's new

Selling US Saturn Games Round 2! /plug

flow``

flow``
Okay i'm back in auction with 100 or so US region, complete, saturn games. They'll be listed on ebay throughout the next few days (20 new each day).

Some of the highlights include:

Burning Rangers
Die Hard Arcade
Guardian Heroes
Mystaria
Panzer Dragoon II Zwei
Sega Ages
Shining Force III
Steep Slope Sliders
Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo
Tetris Plus
The House of the Dead
Three Dirty Dwarves
Virtual On

Games will be listed @ 5:30 EST/8:30 PDT. Will ship worldwide!

Check'm out :) -> http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZscottyrollins21

Last edited:
OP
flow``

flow``

flow``
I'm not sure what I want to do yet. As of the moment, 182 games, the following demos:
Bootleg_Sampler_(1.006)
Bootleg_Sampler_(2.009)
Bug_Playable_Preview
Nights_Sampler
Panzer_Dragoon_Playable_Preview
Rayman_Playable_Game_Preview
Sega_Saturn_Choice_Cuts_(V1.000)
Sega_Saturn_Choice_Cuts_(V2.000)
Sega_Screams_Volume_1

And sega netlink v2.0

They weight in at 56.7 gigs compressed. I really haven't found any decent way of distributing them. I'm banned @ pleasuredome and dont feel like uploading to fix my ratio, some of the UG admins are dicks, and i'm not sure how widespread going through DW would be.

I also hate to let them sit on my HDD and not share the wealth, but a) i've put in a ton of time and money to give it away for free b) i'm worried about uploading that much stuff and having problems with my ISP or even worse getting caught and in trouble for doing it in the first place. sega wouldnt be very happy with me.. and c) i'm also worried about dickheads burning/selling my work which would really piss me off.

its in limbo, but i've got another 50 or so games to go (10-15 on their way to my house) so i've got some time to think about it. I just dont know yet.

Borisz

They would be pretty widespread I say. Our main distro is a guy on a 1mb line, and releases get uploaded on usenet all the time too.
Besides, you could've spreaded most of them by this time.