What's new

Screenshots!!!

RPGlover12

Guys for fucks sake wait for him to show us proves that he's truthfull and after that we shall do wat we want so stop cussin that guy untill he proves hes truthfull

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
WHERE ARE YOU ICEPIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WE NEED YOU TO CODE TOOIE EMULATORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND GC EMULATORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IT WILL BE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
look at lightknight's new avatar, it's rice's with a part cut out and it's resized. CAN YOU GET ANY MORE LAME! FUCKIN JEEBUZ! :plain2:

Stezo2k

S-2K
RPGlover12 said:
Guys for fucks sake wait for him to show us proves that he's truthfull and after that we shall do wat we want so stop cussin that guy untill he proves hes truthfull

sorry but this dude has bullshitted a hell of a lot the last few days ???

Stez

RPGlover12

yes but still wait for him dude dont do anything to him b4 we see if he's really fake or not coz we still can't figure that out right now its been many days and we still havent seen any progress but still we shouldn't do anything b4 we see that guy reaction

RJA

The PC Wiz
Copycat?

cooliscool said:
look at lightknight's new avatar, it's rice's with a part cut out and it's resized. CAN YOU GET ANY MORE LAME! FUCKIN JEEBUZ! :plain2:

Yeah, I guess there is a high chance the emu will be a poor
N64 emulator, the one Blaze is releasing.???

crhylove

Banned
he says he is nearly all day at the computer... he must be doing SOMEthing. i think every1 is 2 quick 2 flame, how many lightknights are there n e way?

rhy

Rocketman_mab

Doesn't it seem a bit peculiar that this thread is in the TR64 forum, it's named Screenshots!!!!! - and this thread has nothing to do with TR64 nor does it have any screenshots whatsoever.

Is this the same guy that's been filling my email inbox with promises of riches and women and delivers neither?

Either that or he should've posted on April Fool's Day.

PS- Has Icepir8 had anything to say about this lamer.