What's new

screenshot problem

Ok, using the defualt F12 screen capture key in 1964, my screenshots come out like this ( you can just guess what's Wrong With The Picture! :p )

Last edited by a moderator:

The Khan Artist

Warrior for God
Gah!!! Don't link to BMPs, kthx. JPEG is your friend.

Anyways... what video plugin are you using? I'm guessing Glide64. What video drivers?

i know, i'm sorry! i have a severe laziness problem! GAH!
Anyways, i'm using Amigamerlin 2.5 SE for Voodoo 4/5 with my Voodoo 5 5500 AGP.
Yeah, glide64 0.42, azimer's 0.30 old driver, N-rages w/e. I think i can read part of the picture. :D

1- Luigi Lap 1/3
2- Mario?
3- Toad, current driver ( i was playing him at the time)
4- Bowser
Background for DK's track--------------------------------------

3rd place Track

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
nicedude455 said:

I have removed the link [BMP] & attached with a JPG.

Wasnt hard just a simple open in paint & save as jpg :eek:

Please remeber bmp files are hard enough on dsl & cable users at times let alone our poor 28 or 56k users.

tanks Gent, but i am one of those "poor 28k or 56k dialup users". Besides, it wouldn't let me save to jpeg with paint on windows 2000.If this continues, i may have to ste- i mean borrow somebody's Paint 5.1 from XP. This problem happens with all my games, not just Mario Kart 64 ( before someone tells me i have a bad rom :) )

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
nicedude455 said:
Anyways, i'm using Amigamerlin 2.5 SE for Voodoo 4/5 with my Voodoo 5 5500 AGP.
Yeah, glide64 0.42, azimer's 0.30 old driver, N-rages w/e. I think i can read part of the picture. :D

well for 1 i dont touch Glide as i feel for Voodoo its great but for non Voodoo i just feel wrappers dont do i justice from pics ive seen.
But as you have that card i can understand why you have too.

Hopfully someone who does use it can help you out here

nicedude455 said:
This problem happens with all my games, not just Mario Kart 64 ( before someone tells me i have a bad rom :) )

Are you sure you have checked all with Goodn64 ? :)

All of them have been checked with GoodN64 ( who wouldn't check em? )
i guess i will just have to use PJ64, nothing bad about it except it's got some problems with my games and it's a tad slower then 1964. Oh well...