What's new

Schibo's Sound HLE Plugin doesn't work! HELP!

Gladiac0190

Schibo's Sound Plugin does not work for me. If i left everything at default, but nothing comes out of my sound system...

Here is anything that could be helpful to find a solution to this problem:

Grafic: Rice 520
Ausio: Schibos 120 HLE
Padin: NRage 182a
RCP-Plugin: disabled

DirectX 9B Installed
Soundcard: SB Audigy Platinum; Standard drivers installed.

Can anybody helpp me finding a solution - without sound, there is much less fun in gambling N64.....

schibo

Emulator Developer
If MEMPAK messageboxes are appearing from the plugin before emulation starts, try to disable RAW mode from the N-Rage input plugin. The messageboxes can mess up the sound.

Last edited:

Xzyx987X

I am experiencing similar problems myself. In fact, other than azimer's plugins, the audio doesn't work at all in any plugins. And no, I don't have any message boxes poping up. I've even tried switching between my sound blaster card and my onboard sound chipset, but neither worked. It's really too bad cause if it weren't for the messed up sound this would be the best n64 emu ever.

Trotterwatch

You using an RSP? If so don't use one when trying to use Schibos audio.

As for non of the others working except Azimers, I'm confused.

Jabos will work fine if you select the PJ64 RSP to be used.

neoak

Triforce of Something...
Actually, it works for me with the PJ64 RSP plugin. Just see the image to see the settings to make it work.

Last edited:

Xzyx987X

Jabo's plugin won't work even with the audio list sending in the RSP enabled. I did get schibo's plugin to work with it disabled, but the sound is incredibly skippy. Azimer's plugin's aren't skippy for the most part as long as long as I keep the syncing option checked, but that messes up the speed in a lot of games. Also, I'd really like to get Jabo's working because if I don't use it in DK 64 the game get's really messed up (charector models in intro don't move, and you can't start the game.)

Clements

Xzyx987X said:
Jabo's plugin won't work even with the audio list sending in the RSP enabled.

Jabo's sound plugin cannot work when 'sending audio lists to Audio plugin' in the RSP is checked. It must be unchecked, and I believe this to be the case with all LLE audio plugins.

Jabo's audio works fine for me in Nineteen64, and I actually prefer it to all the other audio plugins.

Xzyx987X

Clements said:
Jabo's sound plugin cannot work when 'sending audio lists to Audio plugin' in the RSP is checked. It must be unchecked, and I believe this to be the case with all LLE audio plugins.

Jabo's audio works fine for me in Nineteen64, and I actually prefer it to all the other audio plugins.
Ok, it's working now for me too. For some reason I thought I'd tried those plugins with RSP sending audio lists off before (maybe that was in pj64 though) and it hadn't worked, but after trying it just now jabo's plugin is working fine. BTW, u were also right about LLE plugins rquiring it to be off.

rcgamer

the old guy
this is strange because i was using jabos video, the rsp from pj64 and schibos audio plugin with conkers, 1080 snowboarding,and beetle adventure racing and it was working perfectly.

Last edited:
OP
Gladiac0190

Gladiac0190

This is more than strange because I can do what I want, it does not work... I will try on my notebook. Maybe I find the problem...

Dee Dark

EmuTalk Ghost
I experienced some troubles with my audio plug-ins, too... A lot of sound skips (like hiccups)... And, misteriously, jabo's and Azimer's LLd weren't working for me with 1964...

But then I switched the msvcr70.dll file that came with 1964 (189kb) with the one that came with pj64 (332kb), and then the hiccups disappeared (when in a fairly decent fps rate, i mean).

But I only got jabo's and Azimer' lld to work when I put jabo's RSP plug-in enabled...

My plug-ins: Glide64v0.5, Schibo's 1.2 (1964 default), and NRage's 1.80a (1964 default)... Curiously I found Schibo's a little better for me than jabo's... Only tested with Winback64, though...

Last edited:

Dee Dark

EmuTalk Ghost
Trotterwatch said:
Dee Dark, you make sure you are using PJ64 RSP with Jabos alongside ensuring send audio lists to plugin is not checked.

Now I am doing this...
I edited my previous post, everything is working now...