What's new

Satourne w/Dynamic Recompile

iq_132

Banned
Just been over to Consollection , and found that a new version of Satourne is out v01102002, this version appears to support Dynamic Recompile for Commercial games, this is FANTASTIC news, meaning that Saturn Games will now run far faster on your machine, 40-60 FPS!!!
saw it over at http://www.ngemu.com/

fivefeet8

-= Clark Kent -X- =-
You might need to select the correct country version in the controller configuration dialog..

2fast4u

fivefeet8 said:
You might need to select the correct country version in the controller configuration dialog..

yup :) go to "smpc" and change the country code there (english translation available now :D )

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
2fast4u said:
fivefeet8 said:

yup :) go to "smpc" and change the country code there (english translation available now :D )

ah! Thx!!! nice Translation 2xf4u! :happy:

IS101

satourne is working for me but i am getting 10fps
with radiant silvergun :(

p3 1Ghz
GF2 GTS 512 mb ram

any suggestions?

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Well, i loaded the saturn bios, hit run, and i got this error:

(all i want to do is see the bios once again since i have no saturn games. I just love that spaceship that flew around to your audio CDs, my mom would always use my saturn for cds specifically for that. :D)

(*_*)MARK

SEE YOU L8TER MASTERB8TER
BY IS101

Wait a few months for a faster version or buy a saturn.:D

By cooliscool

Thats weird and your using the latest version of satourne, it could be that you have the master sh2 frequency to low.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
(*_*)MARK said:
BY IS101

Wait a few months for a faster version or buy a saturn.:D

By cooliscool

Thats weird and your using the latest version of satourne, it could be that you have the master sh2 frequency to low.

Yep, latest version & english translation. Even with the master SH2 processor at 28mhz it still won't work. :(

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
(*_*)MARK said:
I dunno maybe try the original version because ive just downloaded the english version and its doin the same for me.

Try all the different countries. I needed to set mine to japan because i have the japan bios. :)

Ki_Amaru

A "hands on" wookiee
I'm still being haunted by this video bug.

Anyone experiencing this "ghosting window" thing too?

[sarcasm]
And yeah man, don't throw the "upgrade your system" quote at me, because I can practically hack NASA with this sucker...I'm like Hugh Jackman in the "Swordfish" man. My l33t a$$ ownz j00. I'm like the illegitimate child of the Lawnmower-man cross-bred with TRON except I'm not wearing that girly neon stackhat.
[/sarcasm]

(Hee hee I love the other forums with their geek "PC pissing contests", amuses the hell out of me. Glad to see it isn't apparent here.)

But seriously- I have got a decent machine, I'd be suprised if it didn't cut the mustard regarding this.

Any thoughts?

(*_*)MARK

SEE YOU L8TER MASTERB8TER
Its saturn emulation thats wat you get, its called lag and no sarcasm plz because I will b007 ur a$$ for it.:D :innocent:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Ki_Amaru said:
I'm still being haunted by this video bug.

Anyone experiencing this "ghosting window" thing too?

[sarcasm]
And yeah man, don't throw the "upgrade your system" quote at me, because I can practically hack NASA with this sucker...I'm like Hugh Jackman in the "Swordfish" man. My l33t a$$ ownz j00. I'm like the illegitimate child of the Lawnmower-man cross-bred with TRON except I'm not wearing that girly neon stackhat.
[/sarcasm]

(Hee hee I love the other forums with their geek "PC pissing contests", amuses the hell out of me. Glad to see it isn't apparent here.)

But seriously- I have got a decent machine, I'd be suprised if it didn't cut the mustard regarding this.

Any thoughts?

Same problem here. Not a big deal tho.