What's new

San_Francisco_Rush_2049_(U)_[!]

New2Emu

New2Emu
Okay, I am little new to this, but here goes...

In the game San_Francisco_Rush_2049_(U)_[!].z64 (using Project 64 1.5 SP1 (Default Grfx Plug In)) there is a "thing" blocking your car when you get to the car select screen and when you are on the track the car is invisible(?) and the count down numbers are cut off. These are the glitches that I have noticed. Other than that, the game runs quite fast. What I want to know is if this is everyone else's experience with this game or is it just me? So far I have downloaded two copies of the game and I get the same glitches. The prequels seem to work fine, but this version (the best one IMHO) has the glitches...at least on my PC it does.

sfsr2049.jpg

What is this thing??

revl8er

That Damn Good
What are your pc specs? Really all I can tell you to do is try a different plugin and hopes it works.

rcgamer

the old guy
they are in his profile. you could try rices , wich runs it beautifully for me. but with your card i would say glide64 is your best bet with a wrapper (evoodoo , or hacs) .

OP
New2Emu

New2Emu

New2Emu
Rice Worked For Me

Hey, thanks for the quick reply. I tried the RiceVideo 5.5.0b2 plug-in and a few others, but Rice's worked the best...with this game at least. And I figured out that the "thing" in the pic in my first post is what the cars spin on in the car selection screen. BIG DUH on me, but its been a while since I have played this game.

:happy:

r2049rice.jpg

with RiceVideo
(Perfect!) Thanks to :cheers: rcgamer :cheers:

errorglide64.jpg

With Glide64
(I don't think I have a compatible card, cuz it crashed every time and with different settings)

r2049gln64.jpg

With glN64 v0.4.1
(Was even worse than the default grfx plugin with this game!)

(I also tried Direct64 v0.5 Alpha, but whenever I started the actual emulation PJ64 just shut down...no error screen...nothin')

Last edited:

rcgamer

the old guy
you didnt have the wrapper for glide or you put it in the wrong place. but you got it sorted anyway. BTW there is a much newer version of rices plugin. 5.5.1. you can get it in the 1964 forum .

rcgamer

the old guy
well yeah. but the wrappers are called evoodoo and hacteurux (mispelled im sure)glide wrapper. you put the dll for these in your windows system 32 folder. while glide 64 go's in your plugin folder. they name the dll glide3x because that is the name that applications that use the glide api are looking for.

you can also put them in your pj 64 main folder but its better to have them in system 32 that way all applications that use it can without you having to copy it to every application folder. the same holds true for the dlls from 1964 needed to run rices plugin with pj64.

Last edited: