What's new

S3 ProsavageDDR

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArgJuli

Argentine emutalk-tennisplayer
I have a question: Are any game that can be emulated with a S3 Prosavage DDR???

LinkTheHero

Princeofpersia
there is a way to make your card play gamecube games but i don't no how becasus my S3 Prosavage DDR plays gamecube games

OP
ArgJuli

ArgJuli

Link the Hero: but those are the graphics? or is just Four Swords Advetures work bad? how I can run gamecube games with a S3 Prosavage DDR? I think that I need a better one.....like a GeForce 5300

LinkTheHero

Princeofpersia
no it is the graphics and a geforce 5300 is not a good card you should get a radeon 9500 or higher or a geforce 6800

OP
ArgJuli

ArgJuli

ok......but in the Dolphin's Help say that a Geforce 5300 should work...

Clements

Any card that has Pixel Shaders 2.0 or above will be enough to display everything as it should. So far it seems Radeons are faster with Dolphin (in games like Bust-a-Move especially), but there is no IQ difference.

OP
ArgJuli

ArgJuli

thanks......LinktheHero said that with a S3 Prosavage DDR can run games......do you know how?

Clements

LinktheHero said that with a S3 Prosavage DDR can run games......do you know how?

It depends on what you consider 'running games' is. With a Savage, there will be massive glitches everywhere, but it may boot. Accurate graphics can only be had with a graphics card that meets the recommended requirements.

OP
ArgJuli

ArgJuli

Yes I knew that, but.....I can't run a game with my video card..."Direct3D creation device failed" when I run one...and LinktheHero he can run it....how he run games and I can't???

ScOr_311

The Force be with you!!!
ArgJuli said:
Yes I knew that, but.....I can't run a game with my video card..."Direct3D creation device failed" when I run one...and LinktheHero he can run it....how he run games and I can't???

Instal directx9.0c

ScOr_311

The Force be with you!!!
Maybe a problem with your video card drivers or you have a problem with codecs.
Try instal the last version of your video card.

OP
ArgJuli

ArgJuli

I am trying to run Luigi's Mansion and I had the same problem with Mario Power Tennis.....I have a S3 Prosavage DDR with a 66.94 driver for windows ME...I am going to buy a new grapgic card: Radeon 7000 is ok?

JinXD

Both those games don't go ingame in the current release anyway. The Radeon 7000 is still below the minimum specs for Dolphin..... rtfm

Status
Not open for further replies.