What's new

Rice Video 6.1.0c - HiRez Texture Loader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locutus

You can get Resident Evil 2 to work with 1964? I can't get it to do anything at all unless I use Project 64 and even then it isn't playable.

And the sound sucks no matter which audio plugin I use.

new_profile

The lens of truth

Hi,
do anyone tried the lens of truth in OOT. I cannot see through walls (I've tried it the in bottom of the well.

Thank you.

F-3582

Sorry, I had to...
I don't even have Resident Evil 2 for N64. It was just a thought o' mine, because the backdrop images look just UGLY!

John Doe

@Rice
Did you know what setting/problem cause those graphic glitches :huh: ?
It was always there with when using DirectX - but under OpenGL all worked fine. But only 'till version 5.9.9 - then i saw it under both: DirectX & OpenGL...
I tried different settings - no change :( . But maybe i missed something :blush: (!?)...

gdp2000

John Doe said:
@Rice
Did you know what setting/problem cause those graphic glitches :huh: ?
It was always there with when using DirectX - but under OpenGL all worked fine. But only 'till version 5.9.9 - then i saw it under both: DirectX & OpenGL...
I tried different settings - no change :( . But maybe i missed something :blush: (!?)...

I do have the same glitches on Radeon 9800 Pro.

c ya
gdp2k

John Doe

I allready began to think it's a prob with my GeForce :blink: ...

Here's a screenshot from version 5.6.0 using OpenGL - no glitches at all :crazy: ...

leezer3

Another lurker :p
Trying to play Paper Mario in Project 64, latest version of RiceVideo. When I enter Dry-Dry Ruins (The dark bit) I get major slowdowns, in the region of 60==>12FPS. The first-strike scene is also messed up, with major flickering, and slowdown to 3 odd FPS.
Was fine with with the previous version 5.5

-Leezer-

OP
Rice

Rice

Emulator Developer
John Doe said:
I allready began to think it's a prob with my GeForce :blink: ...

Here's a screenshot from version 5.6.0 using OpenGL - no glitches at all :crazy: ...

JD, thanks to report me the problem. It will be taken care of in the next release.

XxWWE REVxX

This plugin is awesome. Fast speed and Great Graphics. I only have 1 problem though. It doesn't dump files. It loads textures but they come out really dodgy and sometimes freezes he game. My graphics card is a TNT2 NVidia RIVA Model64. I have selected Load textures and Dump Textures to files. Nothing dumps. Is there any way to fix this? (I have tried all of your beta plugins and it still isnt working). :plain:

Thanks in advanced. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.