What's new

Resident Evil Code Veronica

sssmax

I use a selfboot .cdi image with Daemontools and it works perfectly under win2000 pro! :phone:
If only it could be a little bit faster... :blush:

Ali

Banned
my code veronica cd has a deep scratch & one of the files in first cd is corrupted "VOICE.AFS" plz guys can u upload it on a site for me or send it directly?! , i cant dload the game coz i have 56k modem...
file:\cd1\VOICE.AFS
plz help me...!

note to moderators: " please don't ban my account i dont want a rom i only need a file i can upload screenshots so you can make sure"

SeiferAlmasy

bin2boot - makes selfboot cdi from bin
beta made by xeal - xeal.cjb.net

Name of bin file: mvc2_usa.bin
Mode 1 track
bin file size: 381727248
total sectors: 162299
big path table sector: 21
Finding the ip.bin...
A record for ip.bin could not be found.

anyone help me...

holymoz

I think sound disapperas or become strange on all of us (me too), simply chankast still hasn't a good support for this game, anyway has someone tried to verify if a two cd game works? I mean the changing of cd at the end of the first cd like resident evil cv, I tried to put the second cd then I choose "new game", the system ask me for the first cd, I load it in the daemon tool but the system says it isn't the first cd even if it's the right cd

jareg

Just A Guy
holymoz said:
I think sound disapperas or become strange on all of us (me too), simply chankast still hasn't a good support for this game, anyway has someone tried to verify if a two cd game works? I mean the changing of cd at the end of the first cd like resident evil cv, I tried to put the second cd then I choose "new game", the system ask me for the first cd, I load it in the daemon tool but the system says it isn't the first cd even if it's the right cd

Disk Swapping isint supported yet i think
There is a bug