What's new

Resident Evil 2 Problems

machspeed

Dead Guy
I'm having problems running Resident Evil 2 on Project 64 v1.5...I tried switching through all the plugins (rice's, glide64, etc...) I had it running when i first got pj64 v1.5, but i forgot the configuration i had....Does anyone have this game running?

PLEASE HELP!
machspeed :gunman:

Clements

Use Jabo's or the Unofficial Daedalus plugin, since these are the only two that actually work reasonably well.

-Shadow-

Banned
Whooow , 3 minutes , you're fast ^_^

Yeah , and RE 2 works a lil' bit better on pj64 , IMHO the backronds in RE2 are in JPEG format....

OP
machspeed

machspeed

Dead Guy
If thats true, doesnt Rice's support that? or is it in development? if its supported is there and option i have to check?

machspeed

SCD88

if you are still using v1.5 then try to switch back to the original settings.
i remember they are suitable for re2
just go to program file(if you didn't install it else where)/project64/uninstall/remove all pj64 settings
you should be able to use the rom by then.
if not...(i have no idea)
also, won't that picture give you nightmares?

OP
machspeed

machspeed

Dead Guy
No Nightmares Here

Well, you're basically telling me to switch back to jabo's... thats what it does when you do all that, but i got it running, but the backgrounds dont work....THEY'RE 1/2 THE GAME!...Just thought i might make tha observation...until they come out with another plugin, i guess ill just have to be patient....I would love one day to see a nintendo 64 emulator run as stable zsnes (another observation)

as for the pic, it does'nt give me nightmares: these are gamecube graphics! very detailed and looks sweet! cant wait to Resident Evil 4 (Leon's back!)

machspeed :gunman: