What's new

Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

iq_132

Banned
Blaze...
You do still have a lot of work to do to make it a respectable emulator.
1. In your "About box," where it just says By Blaze, you need to add something about based on Tr source code. Also put your "Thanks to" notes there.
2. Try to work on compatibility.
3. Finish your gui.
4. Don't release anything until you are satisfied with it... just give screenshots until then.
5. Release <b>Your</b> source code.
6. Have fun with it. Don't turn it into a job or something. You don't have to impress anyone.
7. Put some more work into it and keep us informed of your progress. Make a thread in the General N64 emulation forum for this, but not until you have progressed quite a but further.
8. Try to make some core improvements.
9. Try to add something special to your emulator: something useful or cool (or both) that no other emulator has.
10. Try not to get mad at people that either don't believe you, or don't appreciate what you are doing. Just work harder to show that you are willing to earn a good reputation.

-IQ

iq_132

Banned
lol, everyone is requesting the opposite from nemu

That's true, but we have been waiting for sooooo long!!! I'd think lac and Lemmy would be satisfied after what, Two and a half years of work?

OP
B

Blaze

N64 Devoloper
hm....
the based things all in the readme but in
the next release i will make a full aboutbox
and with a Real64 GUI
- finished plugin system
-try a screenshot option

bodie

Blaze said:
hm....
the based things all in the readme but in
the next release i will make a full aboutbox
and with a Real64 GUI
ok blaze .. but don't over do it ;)
ease off on that workload just a tad

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
iq_132 said:
Blaze...
1. In your "About box," where it just says By Blaze, you need to add something about based on Tr source code. Also put your "Thanks to" notes there.
3. Finish your gui.
4. Don't release anything until you are satisfied with it... just give screenshots until then.
6. Have fun with it. Don't turn it into a job or something. You don't have to impress anyone.
7. Put some more work into it and keep us informed of your progress. Make a thread in the General N64 emulation forum for this, but not until you have progressed quite a but further.
9. Try to add something special to your emulator: something useful or cool (or both) that no other emulator has.
10. Try not to get mad at people that either don't believe you, or don't appreciate what you are doing. Just work harder to show that you are willing to earn a good reputation.

-IQ

or instead of that....

1. Apologise for ripping off someone elses work

2. Fuck off and die

:thumbsup:

yogaman

Banned
sorry ..... even if he is a faker all the people who say "fuck off and die" or "I wish you'd be shot" are fools themselves! Quit making stupid remarks like that and grow up!!! I can just say that IQ's post is the most helpful ... and that is what this forum is about!

yogaman

iq_132 said:
Blaze...
3. Finish your gui.

-IQ

Stezo2k

S-2K
yogaman said:
sorry ..... even if he is a faker all the people who say "fuck off and die" or "I wish you'd be shot" are fools themselves! Quit making stupid remarks like that and grow up!!! I can just say that IQ's post is the most helpful ... and that is what this forum is about!

yogaman

Well, hes had too many warnings, look how many times hes started bullshit, even this emu is just a recompiled version of the tr64 source, with very little changes. This dude should of been banned by now

Stez

yogaman

Banned
I haven't checked his version hence I can't tell how much work he put into it. I don't believe that he was just preaching nonsense - more do I think that he wants really to improve the existing source. I also believe that it's more a misunderstanding due to his lack of clear expression that leads to this flaming. He might also not know that he has to give credits to the original authors - maybe he wants to take advantage of their work but he always stated that his emu is based on the sourcecode of TR64 - so there ....... (not like Zero, who pretended to have made the gba emulator by himself and started to develop a tragic story to hide his conspiracies)

Acorn

Heh, go back and read a few of this guys posts (if they ain't been deleted). He's calimed he had Jabo 1.5 source, then posted 5 times across the different boards with other total crap, apologised and did it again. He wants attention, but can't get it legit. If he does or doesn't intend to improve TR64 doesn't make all that much difference as to how he'll get treated regarding his previous stunts.

FAR

First Person Shooter
I feel sorry for this guy. Why should anyone pretend himself to be a dumb ass in public? I think he wants to make something great but he seems to lack the knowledge. "Trying is not enough, you gotta do it". Anyway, if he takes it seriously, then keep it a secret until something new is done.

sk8bloke22

roll for life
lol. like we didnt know blaze was a lamer. dunno why he wasnt banned from spamming the forum weeks ago. 'fuck off and die' might be too harsh, maybe something along the lines of ''get a life' would work. da de da da da de da ka-ching ;)

Stezo2k

S-2K
FAR said:
I feel sorry for this guy. Why should anyone pretend himself to be a dumb ass in public? I think he wants to make something great but he seems to lack the knowledge. "Trying is not enough, you gotta do it". Anyway, if he takes it seriously, then keep it a secret until something new is done.

i feel sorry for u now lol, i bet some 1 will flame you now :p anyway he isnt making anything, all it is is tr64 with his name all over it 'nuf said

[/Edit] it may even contain a virus [Edit]

Stez

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.