What's new

reason you emulate the 64

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
I do not emulate the N64. An emulator does that for me.

I use an N64 emulator because I have never owned the actual console.

V

vashts2005

you can barely buy any n64 games anymore, plus you get better resolutions on the computer

OP
T

the master 123

I do not emulate the N64. An emulator does that for me.

I use an N64 emulator because I have never owned the actual console.

Well if you get percides.Why do use a 64 emulator on a computer for? and ScottJC if you don't want to post a reason don't, I just wondering why people use 64 emulators I have a 64 and unless I use my game controller it hard to play 64 game on my computer (notebook keyboard limitations). I do play it at home for better graphic though.

Iconoclast

It was my favorite console, and I think still is. (hm...Microsoft's consoles are beginning to change my mind.)

Still, more than any other console I know of, it was unique, and since them bastards done shut it down too soon, I take no remorse for ROM-pirating and replay of this console on a PC.

Also, even more because I'm having fun doing whatever I can to improve emulation for the console, though most of that's just been .ini file updates for Rice's and finding ways to emulate games that were once thought to be unplayable.

zaba_3

N64 is friggin legendary :)
Remembers me of my childhood when my friends came to my house play mario kart :p Graphics very so superb that time

mudlord

Banned
Remembers me of my childhood when my friends came to my house play mario kart Graphics very so superb that time

Same, I remember playing Goldeneye 007 with my family members, 4 player multiplayer....those were the days...:(

Another fave game was MK64 too....