What's new

Ravine - Discussions here

Knuckles

They will be available soon ( June 18th or 19th) I just have to finish the infos and put the screenshots in the levelinfo and a last time check to be sure that nothing is missing or buged.

I love my new signature :)

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
Knuckles said:
They will be available soon ( June 18th or 19th) I just have to finish the infos and put the screenshots in the levelinfo and a last time check to be sure that nothing is missing or buged.

I love my new signature :)

/me beats knuckles with a khan artist.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
its nice to see that youve increased polycount in certain areas (most apparent in the sand area in sekdar). me wants!

/me beats AlphaWolf with Knuckles.

Last edited:

Knuckles

Because of a stupid host problem, the releases of the 2 maps will be delayed. But for sure, on june 21, they will be available!

Last edited:

Clements

Refering to 'Try to beat me'.
Knuckles probably meant 'beat' as in defeat as in the context of, say, in a competition, while pj64er, Alphawolf and The Khan Artist interpreted the message in a different way, ie. to actually physically 'beat' Knuckles. Can't explain the random beating of people with other people though.

Knuckles

The web site is online :

http://membres.lycos.fr/pd2003/Index.html

oh, I forgot (again :doh: ) Does anyone of you know a good free web host where I can make an account and with at least 50MB of space?
It's only because when I upload files on my multimania FTP, the file finish to upload before the end. And after, when I try to extract them, the ZIP or the RAR or the RAR-EXE is corrupted :(

Last edited:

Knuckles

There, both maps are released on my site! go get them!

please post any problems you found (BSP cuts/holes, invisible walls, etc.)
But nothing with "textures looks bad" or "in low res" or "level too dark" etc.

OP
NeoNight

NeoNight

great work man! those maps have to be one of the most accurate map conversions to date. OH and for people that find the maps to cramp you can download this mut called multisize to chanage your characters size, weapon size, weapon pick up sizes, projectile size, and other sizes of pick ups and ect... ummmm go here http://www.ina-community.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=300185

edit: oh btw I was gonna dump and convert some of the music from pd to compliment your maps... soo uh wadda say? :robot: :ph34r: :gunman:

Last edited:

Knuckles

Ravine

Here are the shots from the Ravine map:

Post here any opinions, bugs or questions you may have about this map :)

Shot00000.JPG

Shot00001.JPG

Shot00002.JPG

Shot00003.JPG

Shot00004.JPG

Shot00005.JPG

Shot00006.JPG

Last edited: