What's new

Questions about Render Settings..

Pokemoner

aka Saiko..
First I want to thank Rice about his great efforts..Good work man. :)
Then I have some questions:
1-At directx mode:Whats the best combiner type for Geforce4 mx440 64mI choose To Fit VideoCard but problems still found..e.g:Zelda OoT:While choosing ToFit the game is good but the fairy is transperent even after changing Normal blender and combiner settings...But while choosing TnT2 & geforce2 combiner the fairy is good but the sky is black.
2-At OpenGL mode:How can I solve Black text problem?
Thanx alooot..

ryanraab

Pokemoner said:
First I want to thank Rice about his great efforts..Good work man. :)
Then I have some questions:
1-At directx mode:Whats the best combiner type for Geforce4 mx440 64mI choose To Fit VideoCard but problems still found..e.g:Zelda OoT:While choosing ToFit the game is good but the fairy is transperent even after changing Normal blender and combiner settings...But while choosing TnT2 & geforce2 combiner the fairy is good but the sky is black.
2-At OpenGL mode:How can I solve Black text problem?
Thanx alooot..

Same card I have. What detonator/forceware drivers do you have? I use opengl on (OpenGL for Nvidia Geforce or better). You will have to look at the other settings. I'm going to get a GeForce FX 5950.

OP
Pokemoner

Pokemoner

aka Saiko..
ryanraab said:
Same card I have. What detonator/forceware drivers do you have? I use opengl on (OpenGL for Nvidia Geforce or better). You will have to look at the other settings. I'm going to get a GeForce FX 5950.
I use the latest driver 53.03..And I tried a lot with settings but no use..I don't know why the text is black :alien: ..Anyway thanx alot..I hope u get your new card soon ryanraab :rolleyes: