What's new

question about input in next release

gokuss4

Meh...
umm... no :D i translated that message from... world altavista translations babel fish or somethin like that :blush: infact i only speak english anyway but i wanna learn japanese as my second language :) :D :colgate:

Ruesselschnurps

The Mad Wombat
schräg Wartezeit für nemu 0,8 Nehmen yur Zeit Halteseil für es zu sein d groß emu heres sein d deutsch Version

sloped waiting time for nemu 0.8 taking your time holding rope for it beeing d too big emu here be d german version

As you can see it doesn't make sense.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
gokuss4 said:
umm... no :D i translated that message from... world altavista translations babel fish or somethin like that :blush: infact i only speak english anyway but i wanna learn japanese as my second language :) :D :colgate:
Error with server. Ignore this post.

Last edited:

crhylove

Banned
hey..

i like the new avatar doom... much better. you're old one annoyed me and i don't know why.

anyway, congrats... :devil:

Doomulation

Re: hey..

crhylove said:
i like the new avatar doom... much better. you're old one annoyed me and i don't know why.

anyway, congrats... :devil:
LOL! I just dunno why I chose my previous one...
Then when I tried to change I realized there was no other avatars....
Hmm, so I leeched somone's! :D

mesman00

What's that...?
Originally Posted by Yogaman
hmmm ....just to get this straight: Lemmy's doing the general coding stuff, right? And the gfx too - isn't he? LaC is responsible for the Audio ....

i'm almost 100% sure that Lemmy is focusing on the core, while lac is doing audio and graphics.

Lemmy

You are all pretty much wrong

Me:
- CPU Core
- Graphics
- Input (high level pif - lac calls my function)
- Savestates

LaC:
- Audio, including mp3
- Pif (low level emulation)
- Cracking / Debuging games (like Tooie)
- Code optimizations
- RSP

Hope that covered all. But we often have to work together on specific problems, for example it will be very difficult for me to emulate one specifc (yet unemulated) graphics ucode without his help.

Lemmy

Actually Resident Evil is pretty low on my to - do list. I was refering to heightfield ucodes (Rogue Squadron and Naboo). I worked on them a few months ago but didn't finish my work there. I can see all the 3d models in Rogue Squadron but the ground is not visible, because it is - well - heightfield :) Similar to an old PC game called Comanche.

Would take a lot of time to finish, so I decided its better to achieve good general compatibility. Especially with better games.

But these days (hrm...weeks or months) I hardly ever find the time to work on nemu, so progress is slow.

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
you hear that people. progress is slow so dont ask when because if he's spending all his time reading your stupid mail or posts asking him when the it will be a VERY long time. not talking to the people with good questions like in this thread but to others.

Doomulation

Tri-Force said:
you hear that people. progress is slow so dont ask when because if he's spending all his time reading your stupid mail or posts asking him when the it will be a VERY long time. not talking to the people with good questions like in this thread but to others.
Don't discourage people even more about the release is going slow. It's enough that Lemmy said so.