What's new

Project 64 1.5 final! --------- When?

Romboy

http://www.stormfront.org
Answer: When it people stop being lame... j/k That will never happen.

Really if you want it just d/l the beta dude! Otherwise just zip it.

It will come out faster if you quit posting these kind of threads. I can't read minds yet, so I have no idea.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
people have been pretty cool about not asking.. in fact i think you're the first! well done! ;)

Romboy

I am sorry but it makes me mad because of uhle. Then they did it with Nemu. I don't want this to happen to another great emulator...

Smiff

Emutalk Member
nah they can't make it happen don't worry :). The only thing that would stop or delay a release would be one of us getting run over or something.

Romboy

/ME says: Dang drunk drivers!

On a serious note: The progress with Pj64 has been outstanding!

Last edited:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
yes they have done it with nemu, countless times. but if the nemu authors wanna be pussies and take it seriously, then i'd rather they never release the shit :angry:

aprentice

Smiff said:
nah they can't make it happen don't worry :). The only thing that would stop or delay a release would be one of us getting run over or something.

oh crap, who got runover???

Romboy

cooliscool said:
yes they have done it with nemu, countless times. but if the nemu authors wanna be pussies and take it seriously, then i'd rather they never release the shit :angry:

It's their product of hard labor. It's kind of like you giving some hobo a nice gift and they say "That's f**king all?" It kind of makes you mad doesn't it? You are giving a great gift for every one but all they do is complain.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
..i didn't say it was not hard work, but what have we seen besides screenshots and bad news about release dates being pushed back? i love nemu 0.7, and can live without 0.8. after all, its for fun, not for fight isn't it? :satisfied

Smiff

Emutalk Member
stay on topic please.. project64 team will deliver as is the tradition.... i don't mind this thread this time but if it keeps happening there's gonna be the usual thread-locking going on.

To answer the Q: We have our own schedule to help organisation but it will not be discussed publicly becuase we don't want to be pressured more, aren't close to finishing (there, that's all you'll get lol), the time is not fixed, and knowing a time doesn't help anyone anyway! Is that four good reasons or what? :)

Engeljaeger

professional pessimist
*sings* "deliver us from all the hatred, deliver us from all the pain"....uuuhm...nevermind...just came into my mind :D

cooliscool said:"i didn't say it was not hard work, but what have we seen besides screenshots and bad news about release dates being pushed back?"

- So what?
They make the emu...they can push releases as they want to and they can stop doing anything anymore...their decision...not ours... - and I think it's good that way :)
(though I wouldn't mind a personal emu author slave to emulate all consoles for me :D :p )

Rocketman_mab

:pj64: :pj64: :pj64:

Dudes, take your time. We all appreciate the hard work and time spent. It's obvious that you've already spent a lot of time with it. The fact that it's such a great program reflects that. It's done when it's done.

Disclaimer: Any similarity this thread has to brown-nosing, butt-kissing, or any other type of favor shown for the purpose of personal gain is purely coincidental; and is not intended.

E

emuguy

what improvement are there actually going to be in pj64 1.5? and all other emus for that matter? what games will there be playable that wernet before and will my favorate ever game (prfect dark) be playable with stuff like the camspy and night vision and will the graphics glitches be gone?

Evrain

The Forbidden One
emuguy said:
what improvement are there actually going to be in pj64 1.5? and all other emus for that matter? what games will there be playable that wernet before and will my favorate ever game (prfect dark) be playable with stuff like the camspy and night vision and will the graphics glitches be gone?

Wait the new CoolDaedalus, pal...
Evrain