What's new

Profiles

Flash

Technomage
Why there's no emulator with that useful thing - to remember which plugin use and
plugin config for current game.

For example

Turok 3 - glide64, Azi's 0.3.0, Nrage 1.82

It's time to extend zilmar's specs ?

Or there's possibility to make frontend like
ePSXexecutor ?

scotty

The Great One
It is a good idea to have profiles for certain games, but then you should trial and error. Not everyone has the same CPU, in other words not everyone will use the same plugin for everything. A proof I have is that I dont use you plugins for Turok 3. I use:

PJ64 V1.5 and its default plugins (for all Turoks), runs perfectly smooth, with the exception that I get a micro code error in the second one when I want to consult the map(which is a pain in the lair of the blind ones for a certain part).

CanSee

Depressive freak
scotty said:
It is a good idea to have profiles for certain games, but then you should trial and error. Not everyone has the same CPU, in other words not everyone will use the same plugin for everything. A proof I have is that I dont use you plugins for Turok 3. I use:

PJ64 V1.5 and its default plugins (for all Turoks), runs perfectly smooth, with the exception that I get a micro code error in the second one when I want to consult the map(which is a pain in the lair of the blind ones for a certain part).

You're right ! So, there should be user friendly "do it yourself" frontends, where you specify the plugins, and you only have to click once on a ROM and it loads it itself :> Nice, huh ?

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Well...there could be a frontend made, but it isn't really a big hassle...imo.
There has been several "attempts" to make a big database for settings for each game, etc. So, make up a nice database should be nice first.