What's new

Problem in Harvest Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
Do you really believe the stupid crap you are typing?

Oh by the way, how much does it pay to be a SeeD Elite Mercenary?

oh and you are Australian and you have the nuts to insult Americans? I'll tell you what, mate, why don't you go sit in the corner and stop yourself from breathing.

What can you expect from a country whose biggest celebrity is Steve Irwin, the first man to be killed by a sting ray. Who needs the first man landed on the moon, the first atomic bomb, the farthest advanced medical research, and other such meaningless acomplishments when you can have a guy who runs around pissing off animals.

bad move fool

Zilmar is Australian.

you just sealed your fate.

oh, btw, we made a vaccine for cervical cancer, ... i haven't seen a similar medical advance come from america in the last 15 years... they can't even cure aids.....

and if you think steve irwin is even considered a celebrity by the people of australia.... it shows how fucking retarded you Yankee warmongerers are.

no offense to any americans who actually have the brain capacity to understand real english.... and not the utter rapage that american english is....

rotflmao..... mom... rotflmao.... when om makes an um sound.... i'll start a party.

squall_leonhart

actually, ive been quite peaceful and helpful whenever possible until i ran into you...maybe hte problem isnt me?

p.s. black and white sucked too

so what do you call this retard?

i think the problem is that you suck at harvest moon

that looks like an unprovoked flame against a junior member of the board, for no reason what so ever... when all he was doing was asking for help.

do us all a favour.

piss off now, this board is here to provide support for project64, not for you to brand people stupid just because they ask for help, coz somethings not working right.

FYI, its the smart people that ask for help, because you don't learn if you don't ask.

thats why you idiots still have george bush in charge... because you are all too stupid to ask questions.

like the big one "how did george bush rig the polls".

anyway, your boring me now,.. i've reported all your posts where you've come across in a flaming behavior, and i've pmed zilmar a link to this thread.

metsfan

so its ok to make fun of americans, but its not ok to make fun of australians? I see. That makes a lot of sense.

Tell me, how are any of hte posts you made not grounds for a ban, but my posts are? Your posts are just as inflamitory as mine are.

BTW you never answered me, how much does it pay to be a SeeD Elite Mercenary? It must pay at least 1000 GP a month. Too bad u cant use that to pay the rent. You must get laid all the time too, I mean i've yet to meet a girl who wouldn't want to bang a SeeD Elite Mercenary.

Last edited:

squall_leonhart

of course its ok to make fun of americans

its general fact that the majority are idiots, only about 5% of them, have the mental capacity to even be considered relatively smart

the point where my posts differ, is that i did not start out attacking you,

you started attacking the OP, then me, when i reported it.

to your other post

the atomic bomb, is nothing to be proud of, and anyone that can be, shows immaturity, and thoughtlessness, to the japanese members of the board, who quite likely, had clan and family members die, as a result of such a weapon.

and also... there is no proof what so ever, that neil armstrong landed on the moon, and its much easier to prove he didn't, considering the way the flag moved when he unfurled it.

the moon has almost zero gravity, hence, if you create a motion, that motion will repeat itself constantly until it hits a barrier (ie the threads pull taunt) then the flag would've bounced back and moved in the opposite direction.

the video shown, indicates that there is wind on the moon as the way the flag moved, was if it was blowing in the small breeze in Zero-G.

the only thing america is good at, is believing lies, killing and destroying families and countries, and creating weapons, that should never be made in the first place.

...now... the funny thing is.. america is a country that was built on catholic and christian values, yet... they constantly go against the writing set before them by killing.

i wouldn't be surprised if all americans go to hell when they die, to attone for the autrocities by thier fore fathers.

anyway, im stuffing you on ignore now, and will pm new members in the future to do the same.

Last edited:

metsfan

LOL I am sooo glad your dumb ass brought up the moon landing

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html

go there for a little slap of reality. Also, we didn't land on the moon, yet we did it 7 times? Everyone acts like we went to the moon once. You knwo there were 7 trips to the moon right? Of course you didn't, because you don't know crap about what ur saying.

Also, if you werent stupid, you would know why the flag looks like its waving. The horizontal support for the flag which would extend it all the way got stuck, so teh flag was bent, giving it the apperance that it was waving from far away. If you look at a good quality, zoomed in photo you can clearly see the horizontal support and see that it is jammed and not extended all the way, giving the flag the ripple effect. But you just watched the moon landing hoax thing on TV, so ur an expert on it.

Also, the moon doenst almost have "zero gravity". Its not even close to zero gravity. Yes, you weigh less on the moon, but not to the point wehre gravity is "zero". If you understood the first thing about gravity, you would understand the utter stupidity of saying the moon has "almost zero gravity".

And whats wrong with inventing the atomic bomb? The atomic bomb has been the best peacekeeping tool invented in human history. Prior to atomic weapons, war was an extension of politics. Now that we have nuclear weapons in the mix, we are much more hesitant to go to war with the knowledge that it could mean complete annihilation(see: Cuban Missile Crisis)

Make fun of America all you want, but the day Australia gets invaded, who are you going to go running to for help?

Last edited:

squall_leonhart

LOL I am sooo glad your dumb ass brought up the moon landing

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html

go there for a little slap of reality. Also, we didn't land on the moon, yet we did it 7 times? Everyone acts like we went to the moon once. You knwo there were 7 trips to the moon right? Of course you didn't, because you don't know crap about what ur saying.

Also, if you werent stupid, you would know why the flag looks like its waving. The horizontal support for the flag which would extend it all the way got stuck, so teh flag was bent, giving it the apperance that it was waving from far away. If you look at a good quality, zoomed in photo you can clearly see the horizontal support and see that it is jammed and not extended all the way, giving the flag the ripple effect. But you just watched the moon landing hoax thing on TV, so ur an expert on it.

Also, the moon doenst almost have "zero gravity". Its not even close to zero gravity. Yes, you weigh less on the moon, but not to the point wehre gravity is "zero". If you understood the first thing about gravity, you would understand the utter stupidity of saying the moon has "almost zero gravity".

And whats wrong with inventing the atomic bomb? The atomic bomb has been the best peacekeeping tool invented in human history. Prior to atomic weapons, war was an extension of politics. Now that we have nuclear weapons in the mix, we are much less hesitant to go to war with the knowledge that it could mean complete annihilation(see: Cuban Missile Crisis)

Make fun of America all you want, but the day Australia gets invaded, who are you going to go running to for help?

australia won't get invaded, we have american nukes facilities on our soil.. if they try, we'll turn you lot into a crater.

and btw, i would expect that bullshit to come from a retarded american like yourself.

Peace through Threat of annihilation.... the american way.

heh, the sooner the birdflu wipes out 3/4 of your populace, the better.

sometimes i do truly wish, the germans and japanese had won the war.

metsfan

australia won't get invaded

Thats what the Polish said in 1938...

we have american nukes facilities on our soil.

oh i guess you guys dont hate us that much, i mean you let us have military bases in your country!

and btw, i would expect that bullshit to come from a retarded american like yourself.

Peace through Threat of annihilation.... the american way.

Hey, i'm not disagreeing that human nature is disgusting, but its the truth. If there were no nuclear weapons, the Cold War woulda been a little hotter, and it would have cost tens of millions of lives.

Think if the Cold War got hot that the USSR wouldn't have invaded Australia? Think again.

But hey, i guess as long as Australia has SeeD Elite Mercenaries such as yourself, you guys will be fine, right? You dont need America!

sometimes i do truly wish, the germans and japanese had won the war.

lol i would expect such a response from a pussy Australian. Did you forget whos side australia was on in WW2? Keep wishing the Germans and Japanese won the war, because clearly they would have spared Australia.

Always taking shots at Americans when you don't even realize we keep your country in the first world. Go ahead, make fun of us all day, at the end of the day, we're laughing, because Australia wouldn't last a year without American aid. It ain't easy being on top...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.