What's new

problem(3d ripper dx)

snooper

nintendo fan
Sorry if this is already asked and answered but I just can't seem to make super smash bross melee boot with 3d ripper dx it crashes all the time.

Knuckles

Sorry, we cannot give support for something that isn't given with the emulator, the problem will be with your ripper. Contact the one that did that ripper instead.

B

Beaner(lui)

'tis probably your video card, change hal to ref if using dolphin, and make sure
you have directx 9c sdk update.

OP
S

snooper

nintendo fan
Thank you i'm trying it out now
Edit: tried it but doesn't work
now downloading directx

Last edited:

Sercio

dont forget to wait some time! Dont get the idea that dolphin could be crashed! Just wait till dolphin works again! If nothing works after 5 h then you can try to close dolphin and import the rip to 3dsmax!

Sercio

try uptade your direct x 9 ( a later version).... here you should have the latest version i guess...

Edit: oh i see---> does the mobile 'intel(R) 945GM Express chipset' support shaders?

OP
S

snooper

nintendo fan
Hello me again, it seemed to work but when I went to trophies and selected blastoise trophie I pressed capture key but nothing seemed to happpen the blastoise still moved. I thougt lets leave it on whole night to be sure, well this morning I checked and nothing was ripped what could be the problem?:shifty:

Sercio

The new version of 3D ripper dx doesnt support dolphin :( I already ask Roman Lut (the dude who make this tool) via email...
Hes gonna fix that maybe !

B

Beaner(lui)

There's a new one?:huh:
Wow, where have I been?:unsure:

Last edited:

Sercio

Ok ... I have a good and a bad news! The good one is that the creator of 3D-Ripper-DX did fix the bug on dolphin! The ripper works fine now!
The bad news is you must click here to get it ;)