What's new

Praise Sweden's ladies ;-)

Remote

Currently at halftime the swedish women soccer team are leading by 1 to 0 over the german counterpart. They do not only play better, they look bettter... :)

OP
Remote

Remote

Sadly the didn't win and fortunately the still look better.. :p Decent game although the 2nd half was boring and left atleast me waiting for more.

Martin

Administrator
Grrr...it was not a freekick! (the one that lead to the goal). Well, Germany deserved to win so I think it was fair anyway.

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Women shouldn't play sport. Well, apart from Tennis, because I mean lets face it, where the hell would we be without Anna? :inlove:

Davemc

Dave
Remote said:
Currently at halftime the swedish women soccer team are leading by 1 to 0 over the german counterpart. They do not only play better, they look bettter...

...which brings me to the point that Trotterwatch is a cunt... :p

Xade

Irrelevant Insight
Settle it down, Jaz :p .

Anyway, I wasn't aware that people were so big on women's football around here, people watching games, discussing them and stuff, I mean... it's... bizarre.

Not that I'm against it or anything, y'know... ;)

euphoria

Emutalk Member
Jaz said:
Women shouldn't play sport. Well, apart from Tennis, because I mean lets face it, where the hell would we be without Anna? :inlove:
We'll find out soon enough since Anna retired from Tennis, because of her back injury that according to doctors will never heal.
Now shes going to entertainment.
Hopefully movies, love scences, naked... mmm... :w00t: