PPSSPP is a free Sony PSP emulator (for Windows, Android and others via SDL) written in C + + by Henrik Rydgard (well known under the pseudonym Ector, already author of the PSP emulator Potemkin and best known for Dolphin, having also worked on a number of Dreamcast emulators).
– Fix for HTTP support on Linux on networks with shaky or incomplete IPv6 support
– Assorted fixes for leaks and crashes ([#18169], [#18151])
– Fix hang when switching UMD with RetroAchievements enabled ([#18143])
– Fix math bug in new IR JIT for x86 ([#18165])
– Minor math optimization -fno-math-errno ([#18158])
– Fix for software renderer crash