What's new

Post your sig images here...

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
magix, I think you should at least go finnish kindergarten before you try to insult anybody anymore.

/me wonders how somebody can get so damn annoying.

MaGiX

Banned
Long ago buddy, why you telling me this Flow'' is like a lot older than I and hes the one acting immaturlely, with his momma jokes and his gay "bend over and let daddy give you some lubbin" jokes. You say I need to grow up? PSSSH

Last edited:

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
MaGiX.::. do us all a favor and remove your stupid sig picture. If you have a problem with flow pm him we don't need this shit in the forums. If you continue you will be reprimanded for your actions.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
MaGiX said:
Long ago buddy, why you telling me this Flow'' is like a lot older than I and hes the one acting immaturlely, with his momma jokes and his gay "bend over and let daddy give you some lubbin" jokes. You say I need to grow up? PSSSH

He has a point guyz

edit: damn magix logged in as me again :sleepy:

Last edited:
OP
iq_132

iq_132

Banned
Ok.
Please no more spam!!!
This thread is to post <b>legitimate</b> sig images.

On that note...
I thought someone might like this one :)

yogaman

Banned
uh oh ...this "cool" thread has transformed into a spam one..... hope it doesn't get locked or deleted ...my poor sig depends on it!!! :devil:

OP
iq_132

iq_132

Banned
Updated My Detonators from 40.72 to the spankin' new 41.03 and had to update the sig :)

MaGiX

Banned
lol, whys there a white box in it now!

Edit: Also I think the rest of us want to know where you got those drivers :p

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Re: How do i...

squid-jam said:
Can an image on my portfolio be used as a part of my signature??? or should i upload it here? if so then how should i point out to it?

try putting this in your Sig, but remove the spaces on the < >'s

< img src="http://www.emutalk.net/attachment.php?s=&postid=89386" >