What's new

Pokemon Snap Problem

SwedeRacer

Hi, i just got pj64, works great, i can play basicly every game, and unlike with nemu, zelda, tony hawk etc actually work!

Anyway, one game that doesnt work quite right is Pokemon Snap. This is a fun game even if it is linked to those stupid little pokes ;) and i would like to get it working. I would appreciate some help.

The Problem:

It loads fine, everything works, until the level starts. Once started, i am unable to look in any direction besides that of the defualt, straight ahead. I can take pictures etc, but i cant look to the side. Also i cannot throw the pokeballs. This game unfortuanately doesnt work well with Nemu or Ultra/SupraHLE. I would like to play it, but am so far unable. Thanks foryour help

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
This is a known issue - Sadly you will just have to wait for Project 64 Ver 1.4 which is out soon!!!

OP
S

SwedeRacer

Ok, thx

How long till the next version agin?
-

Oh yah: 1080 Snowboarding runs kinda slow and weird, is this known too?

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
I don't know - It could be next weekend it could be february - I am not well informed enough to say - They are basically on the 3rd Beta version though so not long I hope!!!

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
pokemon snap was not reported to be working on 1.4, whered u here that?

AFAIK, nobody knows how to fix this...bug

Acorn

As far as I know, no emulators (released or anounced anyway) have figured out how to do this game correctly...

As for 1080 Snowboarding, it runs great in PJ64 1.2, everything after that is slow/with more errors =)