What's new

pokemon puzzle league!!

marioshroom

Quake2Max Player
yes this is of the best game for a n64 and for an emulation.

sadly are none of the emu authors the most interested in this game, and also is it difficult to emulate. therefore of none of the emulators to do it closely now.

there is a closeness now with the newest of a rice daedelus plugin. does it emulate almost the game. still are the pieces not to be seen for the game to not work sadly!

maybe of the best is for waiting for a new 1964, so it may be very much better for this game and also dr. mario which is a good game of similar styles which was not to be emulated until recently.

it is the answer now that it can't be done, but very soon will it be we hope!

shroomario

milen

For now only glide64 0.42 supports to playable level this game. If you haven't 3dfx card you must use evoodoo 3.99

Knuckles

marioshroom said:
yes this is of the best game for a n64 and for an emulation.

sadly are none of the emu authors the most interested in this game, and also is it difficult to emulate. therefore of none of the emulators to do it closely now.

there is a closeness now with the newest of a rice daedelus plugin. does it emulate almost the game. still are the pieces not to be seen for the game to not work sadly!

maybe of the best is for waiting for a new 1964, so it may be very much better for this game and also dr. mario which is a good game of similar styles which was not to be emulated until recently.

it is the answer now that it can't be done, but very soon will it be we hope!

shroomario

actually, you're wrong on some parts.

1: The game is perfectly emulated my the emus like PJ64 and 1964, the problem is not from the emu but from the video plugins.

2:I think you are confused with Dr. Mario, Pkmn puzzle league is fully playable if you use Glide64 (v0.40 or later) with PJ64 and 1964.Rice's daedelus starts to make it playable but gonetz made it playable before with Glide64.

3: No need to wait to the new version or 1964. both of the actual one and PJ64 run it w glide64. Go get glide64 ( http://www.emuxhaven.net/~glide64/ ) here and If you don't havea a 3dfx card, get evoodoo ( http://evoodoo.emulation64.com/us/home.html )

OP
Pokemoner

Pokemoner

aka Saiko..
Knuckles said:
actually, you're wrong on some parts.

1: The game is perfectly emulated my the emus like PJ64 and 1964, the problem is not from the emu but from the video plugins.

2:I think you are confused with Dr. Mario, Pkmn puzzle league is fully playable if you use Glide64 (v0.40 or later) with PJ64 and 1964.Rice's daedelus starts to make it playable but gonetz made it playable before with Glide64.

3: No need to wait to the new version or 1964. both of the actual one and PJ64 run it w glide64. Go get glide64 ( http://www.emuxhaven.net/~glide64/ ) here and If you don't havea a 3dfx card, get evoodoo ( http://evoodoo.emulation64.com/us/home.html )

OK OK!!But ther's still a problem..After I copied Glide 2x & glide 3x
to system, run Project,chose Glide 64 plugin..I run Pokemon puzzle league..Close message appeared to me. what's the matter??

lilballer

Can anyone help me getting the glide plugin to work. I downloaded it put it in my plugin folder and when i go and try to change it it says (This application has failed to start because glide3x.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix the problem) The glide3x.dll is in my plugin in folder so i do have it. I tried to delete it then install it again same problem. Someone told me that pokemon puzzle league was never going to work in a emu. I guess they were wrong but i still can't play it.

Clements

lilballer said:
Can anyone help me getting the glide plugin to work. I downloaded it put it in my plugin folder and when i go and try to change it it says (This application has failed to start because glide3x.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix the problem) The glide3x.dll is in my plugin in folder so i do have it. I tried to delete it then install it again same problem. Someone told me that pokemon puzzle league was never going to work in a emu. I guess they were wrong but i still can't play it.

As you have Windows XP, Glide3x.dll and evoodoo.cpl go in the system32 directory of windows not the plugin folder. Only the Glide64.dll plugin goes in the plugin folder.

OP
Pokemoner

Pokemoner

aka Saiko..
Ok I get Pokemon puzzle playable but I tried Super Smash on Glide 64 and there is an eror:The Writng is black.. I tried other games and the problem was found watch this pic of ssb: