What's new

Point simple, Point blank

That-Masta

im the biggest emulator fan.... Point simple, Point blank. I agree with this forum policies. in other words, i am looking forward on putting all the chances on my side to know more about emulation and the earlier discovery. right now my only problem is the lack of friends in that matter. heres my info to ANYBODY who wants to discuss bout emulation in a more conveniant way. MSN: [email protected] /aim: stormstalker100 /Icq# 227-892-858 and finaly /yahoo: jf_bertrand2002

ps: (after reading the policies carefuly), i wish to know if this post has offended any rules. please lemme know thanks.

revl8er

That Damn Good
As far as I know, this doesn't break any rules. It's good to finally see a noob who actually read the rules :) because that is very uncommon on this board. If you have any problems on emulation, feel free to ask on the message boards so you can get different opinions to help you solve your problem faster.

OP
That-Masta

That-Masta

Mystic Gohan said:
As far as I know, this doesn't break any rules. It's good to finally see a noob who actually read the rules :) because that is very uncommon on this board. If you have any problems on emulation, feel free to ask on the message boards so you can get different opinions to help you solve your problem faster.

Troughout all my years on the web, ive never felt the need to call anyone a noob... i never felt that ne1 is a newbie simply cause it was his first time... everybody is a "newbie" someday... or maybe you've always had experience and you where born with it.. i gotta say that the person who invented that term was probably a 12 year old, pimple,glassed nerd.. probably same as you are for buggin people trough a pc...