What's new

plzzzz HELP!! strange error message!??

StonedConker

it's on donkey kong64 (E) rom and i'm sure that's a good rom.It starts load the rom and after it finish that message apears and emulation stops%$@!.need to say i'm 90% it's not jabo's plugin fault since i've try it with different plugins but PJ refuse to go longer.I also test it with 1964(jabo's plugin) and no such message stoped the emulation but there was just a black screen and nothing else.I insist this is not about a bad rom cause in my next post i'll have a shot from nemu loads the game normally( something else strange happens there...)

of course i'don't want to make war between the emu authors with different shots,i know dk it's playable in PJ (is it?).. can someone help me!???

OP
StonedConker

StonedConker

on second thoutht i'll post the nemu's screenshot(bcz i have another problem there) in the right forum cause i don't want to make argument with the emu authors. :)

but as i say this is a good rom!

RJA

The PC Wiz
Well, Stoned Conker,

this can be caused by and probably is a telltale that the self mod code handling
method setting for the game is not sufficient. :!!!: Otherwise, you still may
have a bad ROM.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Bad ROM. I'm going to start killing people who say "it must be good cos i run it in uHLE/Nemu/insert other emu here"

Acorn

Just because it runs, even on pj64, doesn;t mean it is good :/

I run overdumps and even bads on Pj64 all the time, though uHLE and nemu seem kinder to them.

OP
StonedConker

StonedConker

ok maby after all it's a bad rom,i don't know,i'll try to fix this or at last d/l from a trust site and i'll tell you about.Thanks everyone anyway:)