What's new

Please DEVS more WIPs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

posty_2k3

T3h pwn3r3r
Shut the hell up and stop pressuring the devs. They'll release the freakin thing when their done. Dont post this stupid crap. Its also against the rules.

posty_2k3

T3h pwn3r3r
Dude, listen. The devs will release new versions. But they wont release them any quicker if you donate or pressure them. ITLL BE FREAKING DONE WHEN ITS READY.

Can someone lock this?

OP
K

KyJelly

hey, i'm not askin any1 to release anything. i'm just askin for info on how things are goin in development. no software just info... jeeez u guys are uptight!

Heinster

You obviously never made something that makes tens of thousands of people only wanna see more off.... If you are getting payed for it you should be able to handle it but these guys have other things asside from this project so it's great enough they are putting any free time in it.

If you really followed this project you should have noticed that they are making updates faster then most emulators show work in progress.

OP
K

KyJelly

i have indeed been following the project and maybe i'm just a bit spoiled from all the great (read - fast) development.

Heinster

Well then you must know we are being treated with a new version this or next week ;) Also alot of wip can be found in this board....

Status
Not open for further replies.