What's new

Please anyone reply in 5 seconds about this

Jerrod_Vick

When i copyed the wrestlemania 2000 Stone Cold face to no mercy how do make it show up i renamed it as wwf no mercy and i replaced no mercy stone cold face with wrestlemania's stone cold face why does it show up withh goofy textures with goofy beard and read eyes does that mean i gave to make biggger to fit

Clements

I'm becoming tired of your duplicate threads. Just because someone has not answered your previous topics after a few hours, does not mean you can create additional topics on the same subject, which is in violation to the board rules concerning spam. Make another duplicate thread, and I will ban you.

Toasty

Sony battery
DarkCreed said:
Someone COULD answer his question and I am guessing that would shut him up....
Not likely considering some of his previous threads... Of course, anyone who understands the question is welcome to try and answer. As for me, I don't really understand much about the first post, except that he's apparently experiencing graphics glitches.

tailslol

the pack of textures arent compatible with other games... try to make a pack for banjoe kazoie and rename it for tooie... it will never work fine that all ... all the game has different texturing information... its normal... try to find the good pack instead of renaming...