What's new

Pilot Wings, Horrible Ear Piercing Sound Anyone?

negative3k1

I dont' want to hijack the other thread that I posted this in, so Here's a shiny new one.

I have a very strange problem with pilotwings 64. Right about when the logo screen comes up I get this horrible whining sound coming out of my speakers. I get the same result with schibo's Azimer's plugins, and zilmars one plugin. Very strange, because it seems to do it in 0.8.5 also. Oh yeah, I also tried different roms. Anyone Else?

Trotterwatch

I have just been replicating this problem, seems to only happen for me if I have the RSP enabled and send audio lists to plugin selected. If I do not have this setting enabled, I don't get this ear piercing sound.

death rin VR

Trotterwatch said:
I have just been replicating this problem, seems to only happen for me if I have the RSP enabled and send audio lists to plugin selected. If I do not have this setting enabled, I don't get this ear piercing sound.

I don't even have an RSP Plugin or an idea what that might be ;-).
In my case it just happens in the main menu, so it's no big issue at all...

OP
N

negative3k1

Trotterwatch said:

Thanks Trotterwatch, I'll give it a shot when I get home from work.

As for this......

death rin VR said:
Just look into the Pilotwings Graphic thread...

If you'll notice I made that comment in the graphics thread, but later figured I did not want to take attention away from the original problem. So Mods please remove my post from that thread if you get a chance.

-Neg