What's new

PCSX2 Dead?

snesmaster40

Check out the main site for some shocking news. (dunno if it's offical)

(oh and if this is in the wrong area, can someone move it then)

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
snesmaster40 said:
Check out the main site for some shocking news. (dunno if it's offical)

(oh and if this is in the wrong area, can someone move it then)
For all who don't get it.... here's a nice pic attached!
But really great...

Btw: I don't want to be one of the people hanging in the IRC channel of PCS2, because I think it will be overflown with n00bs...

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
MasterPhW said:
For all who don't get it.... here's a nice pic attached!
But really great...

Btw: I don't want to be one of the people hanging in the IRC channel of PCS2, because I think it will be overflown with n00bs...

Amazingly enough, I've been in there alot lately (testing) and so far, only 2 n00bs. We lucked out. :p

dragon_rider

私は竜が好き&#
Geez...That sucks. I'm not suprised (sorta), mostly because certain people (who I won't say what they are) were bugging the PCSX2 devs. Not sure what for, but I think they were asking how to get VuRECs to work on non-SSE2 CPUs or something. Maybe this is a hoax..?

dragon_rider

私は竜が好き&#
Geez...That sucks. I'm not suprised (sorta), mostly because certain people (who I won't say what they are) were bugging the PCSX2 devs. Not sure what for, but I think they were asking how to get VuRECs to work on non-SSE2 CPUs or something. Maybe this is a hoax..? I mean alot of people thought Zsnes was dead but that too turned out to be fake.

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
dragon_rider said:
Not sure what for, but I think they were asking how to get VuRECs to work on non-SSE2 CPUs or something. Maybe this is a hoax..?
I should inform you that a recently new member on the PCSX2 forum by the name of kekko made VURec on non SSE2 work. He comes into the channels frequently now and he and Refraction are working together to iron out the bugs, so this is not a hoax.;)