What's new

pc dvd unlocking now available

bodie

a program now available by the name of dvd region-free can allow you to watch any region film upto as many times as you like with a complete macrovision disable ..no need to flash your drives
as this is not needed now ..and no more need for region killer or dvd genie .. go get it now because it works great ..you have a time limit on films untill you register (like tvtool) ..worth it !
regards bodie

OP
bodie

bodie

not quite as old as that old bugger in your avatar :p any relation .. anyways it's new news to me .. i have still been using region killer until i stumbled upon this ..

Josep

eyerun4phun
bodie said:
a program now available by the name of dvd region-free can allow you to watch any region film upto as many times as you like with a complete macrovision disable ..no need to flash your drives
as this is not needed now ..and no more need for region killer or dvd genie .. go get it now because it works great ..you have a time limit on films untill you register (like tvtool) ..worth it !
regards bodie

yea, thats old...;)

OP
bodie

bodie

*edit for me being too nasty*
i have some new news for you all .. i just got off my wife about an hour ago :p ..i need a cigarette and i don't smoke ...
more news at the top of the hour ...over to bill for the weather
regards bodie
p.s lol@trotterwatch for post below ..hehe

Last edited:

Trotterwatch

Specially for Josep :p

Moe: Ha ha. Come to papa -- wait a minute! You have a straight
flush, Homer! You do this every time, you -- oh, you -- oh!
Gah! I'm choking on my own rage here.
Carl: Hey, don't yell at Homer. Just 'cause he's a little slow...
Homer: [gasps] [thinks] Something was said...not good. What was it?
"Don't yell at Homer!" No, that's OK. What was it? ...Slow!
They called you slow!
[stands up, yells] How dare you call me that! I -- huh?
[Lenny walks into empty kitchen wearing night cap]
Lenny: [opens fridge] Hey, Homer, you still here? Boy, you _are_ slow.
Homer: [thinks] Something said...not good.
Lenny: Get the hell out of here!