What's new

Other emu boards and babe threads...ofmg...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CKemu

First off, that is yes a babes thread, my original on on NGemu was closed about 1 year ago, as it got, too big :p

Second of all, what makes it shit, it has babes, and plenty of them, and unless there not to your tastes, I see no probs with them at all. Also I can get 5 to one post (ingenius that) :p

Thirdly, what makes me fucking hopeless? I would truly like to know, as people who's opinions I value far more than yours consider my posts to be perfectly reasonable, eg Keith, Beta, Raziel, Xeven etc (sorry for taking your names in vain guys!)

Unlike the thread here, image sizes are kept down in KB size to around the 100KB mark, that way 56.6 users atleast have some chance of viewing them this side of the millenia.

I really would like to make sense to the point of your post, as I find it mildy annoying.

//EDIT: Oh and with regards to supporting a babes thread, I asked keith before starting it, and now being an admin myself, I support it :p

Last edited:

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
*sniff* I sense spam

/me pokes his fellow comrade remember....kill bush
:happy:

if you cant figure out why this was closed perhaps you should shoot yourself or something ;):emutalk:

Martin

Administrator
Josep said:
Here's PROOF that other threads support 'babe thread' threads;) I could give a shit anymore, look how fucking hopeless this guy is with his posting! Sh1T:crazy:

http://www.psxfanatics.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=838

Hrm...quite disrespectful to my good old friend CKEmu, who is an admin at one of our affiliate and hosted sites PSX Fanatics. I don't see what's wrong with those babe pics, and there seems to be quite a few of them as well. Say sorry. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.