What's new

Open Gl plugin..AND MORE

M-TheM

Hi i'm new(but not in dolphin stuff and rules,just new here).
So i might not be so stupid or what...But i have been using dolphin for 3 yrs or so, seeing all the updates and stuff SSBM's problems keep getting fixed and i just love the game now......
Dolphin rulz.
But i used the Direct x plugin..(dint have that dx9.0c,so i had to get it) then it worked better (thn the previous)but not so good.. Fountain of dreams =(DEAD)
But all stages were like that...And an occational glitch or 2 but i heard it is flawless in OpenGL plugin.........BUT OPENGL doesnt work for mE! it just crashes....
And the soundHLE plugin too...Ya many problems..Ill say all one by one.
Now,solve this.....:flowers: :plain:

OP
M

M-TheM

No click my profile..I have an intel graphics controller
I learnt that Open gl doesnt work on thins

cerebus5

Does your intel graphics accelerator support Opengl 2.0 extensions fully? You might consider getting an actual dedicated Nvidia GPU.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Depends on what model we're talking about here. Only a few of the models have OpenGL 2.0 support, AFAIK.

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
Intel graphics chips are complete garbage anyway. My laptop has trouble running QUAKE. I ask you.

OP
M

M-TheM

No dude...My graphics card is good...
It'll run quake like...lets see...Super Mario bros

OP
M

M-TheM

I guess you guys are not answering my real questions...
And i have better problems now.....
See my next topic(THAT DOESnt meant this should end)

cerebus5

Dude - you don't have a graphics card. Open up your computer. Now you see the big empty space at the edge of the motherboard where there don't seem to be any components? That's where your graphics card should be. I suggest going onto eBay, spending $100 and buying yourself a downscaled little 7600GT that will run Dolphin perfectly.

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
Uh... That's nice.

Quake is a old OLD game. Even a GeForce4 MX440 can run it at a constant 60FPS. And you're comparing it to Super Mario Bros.? ... what?

OP
M

M-TheM

Ohsorry..I Meant not that the graphics looks stupid..But i meant that the SPEED is extreme

Olly

(Y)
Just buy a graphics card like the other guy said. Just order it off a site like Amazon , and it should be delivered.