What's new

Online Play

T-Kimura

Online Play(chankast also may be dropped soon)

since garrofi says the source code will be released soon.. i'm wondering if theres anyone out there that is interested in trying to implement online play to play games like mvc2, sf3s, cvs2, ggx etc when the source code is released?

i've asked elsemi if they're planning to quit the chankast project since the source code is gonna be released and it seems like it, he said "probably".. he says its due to lack of motivation o_O

maybe everyone should help and try to donate T_T

Last edited:
OP
T

T-Kimura

did you read my post? -_- i'm wondering if theres anyone that would be interested in implementing online play when the source code is released since elsemi said they'll "probably" drop the chankast project due to lack of motivation

Last edited:

Davv11

Lack of motivation? I thought it would be cool working on a new emu like this. Also if elsemi drops out how bad is that of a hit on the emu? Is it like without him they can't improve it anymore or did he just play a miner part in the emu? Also does anybody know if elsemi leaves and they release the source if that means it's over for chanka and it will take someone new to pickup the source and work on it? If they do completely stop working on it I hope they release on lone ast version what are the odds?

OP
T

T-Kimura

Davv11 said:
Lack of motivation? I thought it would be cool working on a new emu like this. Also if elsemi drops out how bad is that of a hit on the emu? Is it like without him they can't improve it anymore or did he just play a miner part in the emu? Also does anybody know if elsemi leaves and they release the source if that means it's over for chanka and it will take someone new to pickup the source and work on it? If they do completely stop working on it I hope they release on lone ast version what are the odds?

its not just elsemi that will leave, they're releasing the source code soon because they'll "probably" drop the project

loopsider

EDIT: Reading garrofi's post, they have made many advancements. While motivation has apparantly slowed down, their programming knowledge has not.

Last edited: