What's new

ok

E

emuguy

uh? title....."ok." hmmmm. we all know what this thread is gonna be about dont we? and when u say its got a 19.0gigabyte, i can only ASSUME that ure talking about ure hard drive, so is ure question "how many roms can i fit on my pc?". altho u didnt make it quite clear so im only guessing. so from this information ill say ure talkin about ure pc. so to check speed, this is the easy way, just look at the top of the screen when u turn ure pc on and ittl tell u how many mhz it is. i hope u have eagle eyes tho cos it can flash by in a good 20 seconds;). to check ure gfx card, right click on desktop>properties>settings>advanced and there will be a tab with the model of ure gfx card.

Right-click on an empty place on the desktop. Choose the "settings" tab and here you can see your video-card.

Next time post posts like this in techtalk please.

OP
Z

zero_of_mae

ok it i don't know if this is the right thing but it says processor speed: 702 MHZ and the video card Intel(R) 82810 Graphics Controller

E

emuguy

yup, those are correct. ure gfx is the reason why u get these probs

OP
Z

zero_of_mae

do you know my problem well i'm going to tell you. when i play zelda majora's mask in pj64 the music is bad and the graphics are not good either. thats my problem.

You've got 702 mhz processor, and the music is bad? The problem is your processor. Use 1964 for good music with glide64 and evoodoo, and it will run very good!

OP
Z

zero_of_mae

i have 1964, glide64, and evoodo but glide64 dosen't appear in the plugins selection and what do i do with evoodo

E

emuguy

yup like i said ure gfx card is causing ure gfx probs. it just doesnt have some features for it to work with the plugins. or rather the plugins dont have the features to work with the gfx card. or sumthin like that. and ure sound, try a different sound plugin. cant be arsed to find a link tho. maybe some kind person will post one for u. and if its no better with a new plugin, ure sound card prolly isnt upto the job. maybe. but i doubt it.:plain:

ps, i know about the sqaure farie and stuff cos i had it with my old onboard sis 730.:D so thats how i know its ure gfx card

zero_of_mae said:
i have 1964, glide64, and evoodo but glide64 dosen't appear in the plugins selection and what do i do with evoodo

If Glide64 doesn't appear in the plugins selection, it doesn't work. At some computers this problem appears. You can try Icepir8's opengl too. It's very good too.

Trotterwatch

If Glide64 doesn't appear in the plugins selection, it doesn't work

The reason it didn't appear was either:

a) He didn't put Glide64 into the plugins folder
b) He didn't put Evoodoo into the correct folder, in this instance the PJ64 root folder

So

Project64/Plugins = Glide64
Project64 = Evoodoo

Now enjoy.

doggie

Banned
well.. it sounds like your using a onboard graphics card so i suggest if u can buy a slot based 3d card.. eg AGP/PCI slot.. a tnt2 would do the job.. quite cheap now if u can get them..:)

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Trotterwatch said:
The reason it didn't appear was either:

a) He didn't put Glide64 into the plugins folder
b) He didn't put Evoodoo into the correct folder, in this instance the PJ64 root folder

So

Project64/Plugins = Glide64
Project64 = Evoodoo

Now enjoy.

I sence lack of intelligence in the moron who started the thread, so I will give a leg up...

eVoodoo = http://evoodoo.emulation64.com

Glide64 = 3DFX

Extract eVoodoo into your C:\Windows Folder or The Root Directory (What totterwatch was telling you) of Pj64.

You will have no problems running evoodoo because it supports the intelchipshit 8XX family.

Enjoy retard...

RJL

Glid64 is a video plugin...
I suggest you upgrade your motherboard, it sounds like an old motherboard with a fairly old onboard video card.

Remember.
Onboard videocard=#@%$#%

Also, you should get a better processor...

Please...dont' flame eachother.