What's new

Ok, this is serious business...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Something bad happened today, and i need some advices from you guys. Ok, here goes....I almost got killed today. Here´s what happened...A few months ago, my mom and i and my brother went to vacation farther down the country, where a guy my mom knew were, living temporarely in a house his son had rented. Having known the guy for almost a year, they clicked right away. Maybe too fast...I met him on a friday, and he moved in the following monday, 3 days after i met him, which i think is sick, no matter how well they clicked, and no matter how well they knew each other. That happened in august, and this has been the longest months of my life. The guy has completely taken over, telling what should be done in the house, deciding where MY stuff is gonna be, some of it i have owned my entire life... Anyway, i have told him several times not to tell me what to do, me barely knowing him. Then today something terrible happened...I was telling him how tired and how miserable my life gets when he acts like the owner of the house, then i was about to go up the stairs, and i said "i´m not gonna let a big monkey tell me what to do". The monkey part was meant in a sarcastic way, i thought the words coming out my mouth sounded sarcastic, apperantly he didn´t think so, he came at me like a raging bull, with eyes burning with the most intense hate i have ever seen in a human, and he tossed me down on the stairs, my back hitting the steps hard, then he grabbed my head, and punched it on the edge of one of the steps. He then left the room, and left me bleeding. Then i fainted, that was the first time i have ever fainted, everything turned black, and i heard really REALLY loud voices, i knew what it said right then, but i don´t remember it. Then i came to my sences, still laying on the steps bleeding, i sat up, got on my knees, bending forward, blood dripping down, breathing heavily, i was loosing lots of blood, so i was shaking like crazy. Then i got up fast, ran into the living-room, almost falling several times. I was cluching on the living-room door, saying that i was going to sue the bastard, he told me to go right ahead, give him all i got. My mom wasn´t aware of what happened, she seemed to defend what happened, defending him, choosing him over me, and that burned me to the depths of my soul. So i told them both to rot and frie and burn in hell, my mom offered to wash away the blood, but i wanted her to stay the hell away from me. So i went out, grabbed my bike, even though it was snow and icy roads outside, i knew i had to be careful, i used as much strenght as i could to keep me on the road. I first went to a friend of mine which i knew could help me, he wasn´t home, an old man was there, saying my friend had never lived there (very twilight zone). The explanation was simple though, he didn´t want anyone to give out any kind of information about him whatsoever. He´s kind of weird like that. I continued further, i had blood rnning down my face, in my eyes, then i went to my grandparents, which thank god was home, they cleaned me up, telling me to breathe calmly, because i was almost going into shock, me bicycling there, using so much strenght to keep me focused, and my injury hurting like fucking hell. The wound wasn´t so big, but it was deep, going down to the very skull, so -- close to death, mabe closer. So i stayed for a while, stopping the bloodstreams, i lost lots of blood and i got so dizzy, was almost fainting. Then my father came, and he was like a father to me for once, for the first time in several years. He called my mom, he said "my son is wounded, someone hurted him, and i want an explanation." My mom didn´t seem to understand it, she wasn´t quite aware of what actually happened. My father was furious, even though you don´t really see it, you have to know him well enough. It was like a interrogation, my mom getting louder and louder on the phone, we couln´t help laughing at it...Then my father took me to the doctor, and i got a few stitches up there. He payed the bill, then he and my grandma took me home. That bitch tried to explain himself, saying that he didn´t mean it to go that way, that it got out of hands. Me, my mom and him talked in the living- room after my father and grandma left. explained to him how pathetic i thought it was, to sink to that kind of level. I´ll admit i used some time yelling at them both, then...He told me about his childhood, how terrible it was, and so on..And he told me that with the very same rage that he expressed before when he almost took my life. But what does his childhood had to do with it? I was angry, but i tried to be calm. He left the room, and i said to my mom that i felt bad for his childhood, that i am sorry for his pain. But what does that have to do with him almost killing me because i expressed how tired i was of him ruining and ruling my life? I tell you, these last months have been the worst months of my life. He said he was sorry, he asked for forgiveness, and when we talked, i said i would think about it. So, what advice to you have to give, i really need one. Should i sue him, or forgive him? Backstory to help out: He was a criminal before, a bank robber, got in jail in over 20 years for bank robbery and violence against the police. He is incredibly strong, meaning he is a danger to me, my mother and my little-brother, which i´m most concerned about. Does not seem like a hard choice does it? But he s not a criminal anymore, BUT tends to talk about it, and finds it amusing how he almost blown a women up with explosives. know this sounds fucking crazy, insane, unreal, but everything is true. Please help me out guys...

Last edited:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Hell, you might want to format that block of text if you want people to read all that without getting headaches or forgetting which line they just read. I guess you wrote that in the spur of the moment, but still.

Just saying.

I say call the cops and sue guy for pain and suffering and bodily harm. Tell your mom to start hanging with less unpredictable men. Since he has a criminal record and has a violent history, you have all the right to sue him, regardless of how awful his childhood was.

Last edited:

smcd

report it to the authorities (police?), and have witnesses (grandparents, dad) back your story since your mom appears to cover for his actions.

yegosimo

Bug Killer
If he did that to you imagine what he can do to your mother and brother...
Go to the cops bro, your mom's not worthy of such an animal.
I'm sorry for you, truly sorry. I hope you get better.

tye stik

Super Nintendo Wizard
Take him to the Jerry Springer show, have your dad duke it out with him on stage.

If dude is a danger to your family then theres no question about gettin his ass back in jail.

I feel for ya bro, I've had similar hardships in my life.

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
Simply sue him. From a psychoanalytical point of view, I'll bet he's psychotic but of course I lack a lot of info. What he did when he toss you (the anger eyes description, and his action of course)seems to me what is technically called "acting out" So if something happen that disturbs him again, just something insignificant like calling him monkey will be enough for him to hurt you again, or even you mom. Beware

Last edited:

revl8er

That Damn Good
Sue his ass. Don't worry about what your mom thinks about it, she'll thank you in the long run for getting rid of such a dangerous man. Put his ass in jail for assault, an probably attempted murder or some crap like that.

OP
E

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Thank you all for your supportive responces. It is really appreciated.

Ok, what i need to do here, is to handle this with extreme care, he is obviously extremely dangerous, however, i have said thinks to him that he claims he would use against me. Like, if he ever hurted my mom, i would kill him, i said that a while ago...That was to clearify how serious he was about this relationship with her. He said he would use that against me...

Then, when i was bleeding, standing near the front door, i said i would kill him whenever i had the change, but i had a reason for saying that, i was dying, for cripes sake, it was in the heat of the moment.

Well, now i´m sitting here in a lounge at my high-school, where they let me take it easy, because i am very dizzy, and my head feels heavy, and my hands started shaking now because of all the writing. As i said, this needs to be handled very carefully, after what happened, authorities may move my brother to a fosterhome, and that is the worst thing that could ever happen. So my plan is, to sue him, my father said he would help me with that if that´s what i wanted. And believe me, i do. Then, if the fosterhome thing ever come up, i will have to move into a apartement and take care of my brother myself, because a fosterhome here in Norway, is..The worst, i know...

So how this will develope, i´m not sure of, in the meantime, i think i will move to my cousin temporarely, i just need to get some money in the bank first, and that´s not until the 14-15th. So in the meantime, i will be out of the house as often as i can, and i will bring my brother with me too...The guy can´t just apologise, and espect me to move on, that is not how it works in my world, maybe his imaginary world, but not mine.

Allnatural

Forget about suing for the moment. Perhaps we're confusing terms here, but bringing civil action against him comes later. Right now, you report the assault to the authorities. You should have done that immediately.

Miretank

Lurking
:\
So sorry to hear that Emufan. Terrible sorry.

Backstory to help out: He was a criminal before, a bank robber, got in jail in over 20 years for bank robbery and violence against the police.
That will sure count for a new jail trip to that animal.

pegasus001

Normal User
Well my opinion sue the motherfucker. If he will use what you said in court than it is your word against the word of a criminal. What do you think everybody will believe. So no problem for that. SUE HIM.

Ps. Sorry for what happened to you.

BlueFalcon7

Woah! So your mom is dating this "ex" bank robber/criminal, and hes being all controlling and stuff. That man needs to go back for more "drop the soap" What he did to you was terrible. Its good to forgive, but chances are that your not the first hes done something like that to. If you are, your probably not the last. So get that man psycological help.

OP
E

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
I could barely sleep tonight, my stomach was twitching, and i got woked up by none other then him, so that didn´t help. So i just layed down, and eventually, right when i was about to get up, my mom comes in and is yelling at me for not listening...And it was just 3-4 minutes after the bitch was there. I really can´t handle being in that house anymore, so i will ask my cousin if i can stay with him for a while...He works as a dj at some bar, so i will probably talk with him there. I have to do this, because i am not psysically able to stay at that house anymore...I will bring my laptop with me to the clup, to tell you all how it goes. And Allnatural, i will do that on my way to the bar. I appreciate all your concern, all of you...I´m sorry if i´m a bit bitchy in the hirez forum, i just get like that sometimes...

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Forget about suing for the moment. Perhaps we're confusing terms here, but bringing civil action against him comes later. Right now, you report the assault to the authorities. You should have done that immediately.

Indeed, I agree 100%.

EmuFan - is there no way you could possibly move in with your dad? Or is that something you would not want to do?

OP
E

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Actually i do want to move in with him, but the bitch, the asshole, the sick psycho motherfucker (sorry) asked him that when my dad took me home ("why don´t you take him?") and he said that was not an option. And my dad is not the best father in the world, if i was underage, and he had the choice of taking me in, or move me into a fosterhome, he would choose the 2nd. Anyway, i will call my cousin to see if he can meet me at that bar, so we can discuss things further. Right now i am home, and honestly, i am scared to death right now...I will just get some stuff done here, then get the hell out of here. And then i will report the assault, as you both suggested. I think that will be for the best, and if i would sue him, icould risk loosing my brother into a fosterhome, and i don´t want that, and it could completely thrash what is left of a relationship between my mother and me. This is difficult indeed, i have never experienced something like this...The worst part is that either the tremendous stress or the hit against my head caused a memory loss...I can only remember tiny bits of what has happened this week, i had a test at school today which i have had before, and i didn´t remember a SINGLE THING. I have forgotten several words too, very easy words, i have to stop in a sentence to think about the damn word. My english seems to be fine though, for reason..

Sirmatto

I'm going to have to agree that you need to report this to the authorities. Words are words, but assault is a felony.

Okay, well if you have gun, pop his head. But if you have good lawyer, sue him. Or if you are like Jesus, forgive him. Your choice, but in my opinion, sue him.

I am me

The one of one of planet one
Well im no rocket scientist hell I have no idea what they do? but you are not alone I have had a guy like that move into my house well my scenario was differnt well my step was kinda like a peddfiler not the touchy kind (thank god) well it was a good thing this happened one time well my brother brought a weight liftin set that summer and he got allot muscle so one day he comes to me and my big brothers room and well hes got this tape well you know what it is and he bothered me with that stuff for like a month and he is kinda like your bitch he bossy and wants everyone to do what ever he says well getting back my brother is in the room and he sees what is happening so he kinda kicks him out the room with force so my advice for you would be to gaining some muscles so you somewhat defend your self and lil bro and if you do sue and your bro would wind up in a foster home (god forbid) be a inspiration to him you know give him advice that would be positive to him so he makes good desicions being a big brother is being a inspiration to your little siblings so thats my advice do what you think the right thing to do is we are just helping you in anyway

Ps:I hope these things can help in anyway Some people have it better some people have it worse,takeing both the bad and good is a part of life but don't take bad more than good, well I feel sorry for your current situation and I kinda know what it feels like and if anyone asks what esle happened with my step dad who is still here emufan is the one who needs the most help!

OP
E

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
I am almost vomiting right now...Something happened today, the guy didn´t attack me, but it was very close. What happened was that my mom and him had been cleaning out some stuff i had in my closet, a lot of it was leftover wires that i had used to replace either really old, teared out wires, replace wires that my cats had chewed on, i had doubled the amount of speakers, and there was something left of that.

The reason there were wires left, is because there was a roll with sconce cords, which i used for the speakers, that i was suggested to do by my teacher. Anyway, time passed, and i had to decrease or even increase again the lenght of the cords because i had refurnished, and with the furnitures i had then, it didn´t look good with those cords, so i reduced them, and left them in a small sack, which i left in a closet.

Some of the cords i could have used later. Anyway, my mom and this guy find it when they clean the closet, and is "shocked" over the amount of cords. (It was quite a lot, because i left pieces of the entire roll in different sacks. And then they say that i have a big problem, because i
supposedly destroy everything i get over, or so they claim, and they base it on accidents that have happened in the past with computers we´ve had, which my mother claims that i did on purpose.

Anyway, to get to the point we ended up in the basement where i was looking for 2 memory sticks to my psp, that they put away. I said to the guy that he had no right to go through my things, and so on, i discussed that with him, i was completely calm, didn´t raise my voice one bit, even though i was quite upset on him going through my things.

Then he suddenly starts screaming at me, saying that it had cost my mom a lot of money. NO. It was the computers i ACCIDENTALLY wrecked that costed money. He continues screaming at me, he ALMOST attacked me, then i leave the house and talked to my cousin a few hours, then when i got back, the first thing my mom says is if i´m gonna take a shower. I said later, the guy said that he was sorry, but oh no, i wasn´t gonna let this one slide. Not the last one either, fyi.

I started talking with my mom about something completely else, because she had said things in the past that i disagreed with. She is really paranoid, i´m not kidding, my big brother showed up after almost 3 years and adviced her to put herself in a psyciatric
department for exactly that, paranoia, i disagreed when he said it, but now that i think of it, she is REALLY paranoid, she thinks everything is a conspiracy. An example was one time she called me and wanted me to help her carry in some goods from the store, then i had to go to the bathroom so bad, i was on my way in when she called.

Then she came home and started carrying the things out herself, right after she came home, i´m still in the bathroom, then she yells out, i come down when i´m done,then she goes "you said you were gonna help me, but you didn´t." I tried explaining i was in the bathroom, she couldn´t be talked to.

Anyway, i´m getting WAY off the subject...The guy came into the kitchen while i was discussing with my mom. He said i should listen to what my mom says, and that made me a bit upset, because she tries to control everything. And i mean EVERYTHING. How my bedroom shold look like, how i should dress, that s crazy! Then the guy...screw "the guy" thing! Then Roy Arild Møller starts to yell again, and starts to threaten me in a extreme way that literarely made me sick.

He said that if i said something bad to my mom, like telling her to shut up, which she does to me alot, he would rip me apart, pluck out my eyes, cut off my fingers, i told him to not threaten me, he said he wasn´t doing that, he was "telling it like it is". Of course i was callng the police, since this was a serious death threat, the only thing they said was to lock my bedroom door. And here i am.
All i can say is: WHAT NOW, GUYS?

Status
Not open for further replies.