What's new

oh noes, another "which controller" thread..


New member
K, I got a quick question guys, I hope someone can answer it...

Been using the PJ64 for about 2 years now, and I'm slowly getting annoyed with my lack of proper controls (AKA, I'm still using a keyboard instead of a controller, silly me). So now i'm hoping to buy one this week, been looking at these:

- Microsoft XBOX 360 controller for the PC (with the USB cable)
- Logitech Dual Action Gamepad
- Logitech Chillstream
- Trust gm-1520t (the last 3 trust accesoires I had were crappy, so I'd rather avoid it unless you're convinced its the best one)

now the one thing I'm the most picky about it the ability to properly adjust one of the two sticks to being a C stick... is this possible on these? (bear in mind im a complete and utter retard when it comes to this, the last time I didn't use a keyboard for PC gaming must've been about 11 years ago :( )

thanks alot :)


16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Yes, you can assign the C-buttons to one of the analog stick directions. I've set up my controller like that.

Switch the Logitech Dual Action to the Logitech Rumblepad 2, and you have a good list. Most Logitech's current offerings are quite excellent, just stay the hell away from Dual Action (has lots of issues and no rumble/force feedback/whatever-you-call-it).
Last edited:


New member
ok, thanks I didn't know that ^.^'. On the webshop where they sell those they add customer reviews, but apparently only people as dumb as me post there XD.

which out of those for (replacing the dual action for the rumble pad) would be the best? or is it just a case of try em all and see which fits the best in my hands?


16-bit Corpse | Moderator
I prefer the Logitech Rumblepad 2, but it's best if you have a chance to try them all and then decide which one is the one for you.


New member
I like the x360 controller. Easy to set up and easy to use. (might also come in handy if you own a x360 and having friends over)