What's new

Ogre Battle 64 Sound Issue

the54effect

Hi,

I'd like to compliment the team behind Project 64, superb work 1.6 seems fantastic. I'd used emulators to play some of my old favorites on the NES before, but I was never really into this whole facet of gaming. However, now I'm in college, and everything's great, except I simply don't have room for my old nintendo 64. Now, this would be well and good, but, between all the demands of college life, I've found myself with a hankering to play Ogre battle 64 again. I don't know if I'll actually have time to finish it or anything, but... it'd be nice to have on my laptop.

The only problem is, the sound is crappy. I'm not sure if this is normal with emulation, to have crappy sound, or if it's because of my laptop's hardware, but it's kind of unfortunate. Is there anyway to improve the sound quality? Should I shut all my other programs down to improve performance? In retrospect, that sounds like a no brainer. But if there are any other bits of advice to get this gem of a game to run smoother, that'd be helpful.

Thanks again,
Kevin

PS I couldnt get the search button to work, sadly. I don't mean to repeat a thread...

OP
T

the54effect

AHA! I just had to run the program by itself and it works fine! Disregard this topic!

Pretend I asked where to find roms or something, that's nearly as dumb a query as my initial post.

Sorry for wasting the bandwidth. =)