What's new

Ocarina Of Time forgotten Song problem

Fenrir.85

Computer Know-nothing
Ok, It may be strange but i just finish the Forest Temple. Everything when A-Ok. Than, i make way to the temple of Light to get the next song, A-ok. But When i needed to enter Kakariko in daytime, the game didn't accept the Sun Song . Ive done all song in the game, from Zelda lulaby to Prelude of light regardless of boy or man state, They are all were disable.

I read all post and could'nt find anyone having this bug. Can you help me?

Miretank

Lurking
No sense. :plain:
You mean Temple of Time? Which song is not working?

*EDIT*: ah, now I see the Sun Song is not working. Aren't you using any cheats? If so, try disabling them.

Last edited:
OP
F

Fenrir.85

Computer Know-nothing
Sorry
It like i didn't learn the song... The sound play, the menu got it written but it won't work. Is it the emu (project 64 1.6) or the Roms...

Last edited:
OP
F

Fenrir.85

Computer Know-nothing
Sorry
It like i didn't learn the song... The sound play, the menu got it written but it won't work. Is it the emu (project 64 1.6) or the Roms...

No, no cheat. it funnier that way

Last edited:
OP
F

Fenrir.85

Computer Know-nothing
Come on, i'm asking a question here. Zelda is to the N64 what is Metal Gears Solid series on Playstation 1 and 2. It isnt funny

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Neither mention where you get your roms nor ask for them, is stated in the rules and anyone who does not read them will soon find themselves banned.

OP
F

Fenrir.85

Computer Know-nothing
1: Is there a way for me to post the save files so that everyone would see that im not lying?
2: i read the gamefaqs, and it told of a more recent Zelda version, couldn't find it!
SO FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CAN EMAIL ME SOLUTION TO MY PROBLEM. ANYTHING, (change emu, config, burn Bill Gate to the ? degree...) JUST EMAIL. (didn't say rom or ask about it.)
AND OF THE LOVE OF GOD, I ANYONE JUST POST TO SAY IT DIDN'T HAPPEN TO THEM, I'M GONNA LOSE IT.

Fabricio_EX

Yeah, my friend. It seems the problem is with your configuration... Did you make any changes to the default config? I had only one problem in this game and it wasn't this one, sorry. But we believe on you; all sort of things can happen when you change the settings, or even the computer, and run the game... Oh, by the way... the game was fine for me too.

OP
F

Fenrir.85

Computer Know-nothing
Video config

Setting:
Window:800x600
Fullscreen: 640x480 16bits 60Hz
transfer memory
Everything is off from there and in Advance
Rom setting Default (all three)

And for the rest, Sinc to game audio disable

Controler: Saitek rumble force P2500

I'll try as save state... if i can found one....
Hey, your Ocarina of Time.... Which version?...

So, i put it to the bear minimum, it can't be that!
I mean, come on! I retry it. NADA! no, nothing.
-EDIT-

Damn You Saitek!!!!!!!
reboot config to keyboard and back and it work.... So, Best to warn everyone... PJ 64 and Saitek
Bad choice....
I didn't had any, it was that with shoulder button and 6 front one with analogue or Snes wannabee

Kinda slow for the answer but still WAY ahead of phone services!
Know, i can cry about my broken PS2.... Anyone have a tissue?

Last edited: