What's new

Nothing but this ->

Jeil

Are you using the Dolphin plugin? Or are you using the original Dolwin plugin? If you dont have Dolphin plugin, you wont be able to obtain any result, (or not really good), make sure you're using it.

_Chrono_

aka Chrono Archangel
Federelli, the white screen and black line in Ikaruga is normal. thats the video sequence (Atari Intro) that Dolwin isnt rendering. Wait a while and you should get to menu after that

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
I figured that, but i didn't feel like waiting, thanks for all the support guys :).

Anyway, i expect the next release with arms wide open :D.

Jeil

Federelli said:
I figured that, but i didn't feel like waiting, thanks for all the support guys :).

Anyway, i expect the next release with arms wide open :D.

Que pelotudo. xD, I hope that you're using a poweful PC, dont expect spectacular progress with a card < than an ATI RADEON 9550/ Nvidia 5600.

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
My pc :)

MSI 865P NEO-L | P4 2.8GHz 800MHz bus + HT @ 3.2GHz | 1GB Dual-Channel DDR-400 | HD Seagate 60+160GB 7200RPM | ATI Radeon 9600 Pro 128MB 8xAGP | ViewSonic E70 17" | SoundBlaster Audigy 2 | Jazz Speakers JS300 2.1 | Pioneer A05S DVD-R 16x | LG GSA-4120B DVD-RW/+RW/RAM 12x | Windows XP CORP+SP2 | DirectX 9.0c | Fibertel 1Mb down/128Kb up

ArgJuli

Argentine emutalk-tennisplayer
I have the same problem of Federelli but I think its because of my video card: S3 Prosavage DDR....becasue my PC is new and its a P4 2.6Ghz....

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
ArgJuli said:
I have the same problem of Federelli but I think its because of my video card: S3 Prosavage DDR....becasue my PC is new and its a P4 2.6Ghz....

Not quite, Dolwin has a lot of settings to toy with. Some games will only work under certain circumstances. But you should still update your video card to be able to emulate Gamecube at all. :p

ArgJuli

Argentine emutalk-tennisplayer
Yeah....I am going to buy a new video card "GeForce FX5300" but...Vile324 what settings are you talking about??