What's new

No Sound in BanjoTooie....HELP

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
Hey - You Need to be a little more specific! What sound plugin are u using??? And check the obvious things like volume controls! LOL the amount of times I have shat myself cos my sound hasn't worked and it is cos I turned down media player!

LD.

*poke*
Tooie doesn't play sounds for me at the moment, and I'm too lazy to work out which plugin/setting works for it. I know I've had sound coming out of it before, though.

OP
F-3582

F-3582

Sorry, I had to...
Grant64, do you sometimes read sb's signature?
BTW: The Volume control can't be the reason, because other games I play with 1964 have sound.

OP
F-3582

F-3582

Sorry, I had to...
Thank you! That was it (I hope that Azimer's new plugin won't have that problem anymore)!

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
I've still got no sound in Banjo-Tooie with 1964 0.8.5 (with the RSP enabled) and I've tried the following plugins:

LaC Audio DLL - Big Endian (Actually the most succesful as there was actually something coming out of my speakers)
Azimer's Audio 0.40 Beta 1 (Which I use for most stuff)
Azimer's Audio 0.30 (Old Driver) (No sound and freezes up)
Basic Audio Plugin 2.0 for 1964
Basic Audio Plugin
Jabo's DirectSound 1.5 (This is the one I use in Project64 and it gives me good sound)
No Audio Plugin 2.0 for 1964 (Out of desperation)
No Sound (Ditto)
TR64 Audio-UCode1
zilmar's Audio Plugin

Any more ideas?

OP
F-3582

F-3582

Sorry, I had to...
Strange... I tried the old drivers as suggested. I enabled the audio fix, set the buffer on default and enabled the "Send audio lists to audio plugin" option in the RSP plugin.