What's new

No rumble with Nrage 1.82

Status
Not open for further replies.

mojo

No rumble with Nrage 1.83

Beta version does not produce Rumble (vibration) with NRage 1.82. I'm currently using PSX-PAD on USB converter. Could anyone confirm this bug?

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
mojo said:
Beta version does not produce Rumble (vibration) with NRage 1.82. I'm currently using PSX-PAD on USB converter. Could anyone confirm this bug?
If you mean Force feedback (Rumble) then NRage_DInput8_V2_1.82a.dll
does Rumble fine with the latest beta 1964_20030930 for me.

OP
mojo

mojo

Yeah, same version here.
I retest it, 1964 0.85 does have Rumble. Beta does not.

jemmille

I am using 1.82a with a Logitech Wireless Rumble pad and my rumble works fine. Make sure you have the "Controller Pak" options in N-Rage set to "Rumble Pak" and not as a "Controller Pak." I was making that mistake for a while.

OP
mojo

mojo

Wait wait, I retest all ROM 3rd times, and this time only Zelda MM works with rumble and the rest do not. I can 100% confirm!

bryantonline

Old School 1964
I am having same problem with same plugin and no Rumble... Am playing lots-o-games, but with no rumble! Am using a Logitech Wingman Cordless. Rumble feature is turned on!

skull1

im9i7
mojo said:
Wait wait, I retest all ROM 3rd times, and this time only Zelda MM works with rumble and the rest do not. I can 100% confirm!

i'm using the same plugin and the original beta, rumble works for Batman Beyond - The Return of the Joker (!)

Check your settings.

OP
mojo

mojo

So strange....
the beta version seems have some problems with Nrage Plugin. Could schibo check this issues?

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
mojo said:
So strange....
the beta version seems have some problems with Nrage Plugin. Could schibo check this issues?

Ok i have just tested all these games listed below in the Browser

One after the other & Rumble all the way.

I have a Logitech Wingman Rumble (not Cordless)

Mojo: I suggest you check your PSX-PAD on USB converter (Driver/settings)

Last edited:

bryantonline

Old School 1964
Reinstalled Drivers from Logitech.....

I reinstalled the drivers from Logitech, and voila, Rumble... Be sure your drivers are up to date, and be sure that you actually have the driver from your manufacturer installed! Your problem should then be solved! :1964: It works for me now. :chinese:

OP
mojo

mojo

bryantonline said:
I reinstalled the drivers from Logitech, and voila, Rumble... Be sure your drivers are up to date, and be sure that you actually have the driver from your manufacturer installed! Your problem should then be solved! :1964: It works for me now. :chinese:

Yes.. finally rumble works with new driver. Nothing to worry about this issue anymore. Thread closed. Thx eveyone that help me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.