What's new

no$gba emulator author wants our help!

OP
spotanjo3

spotanjo3

diablow,

Great then I will send this link to him and you are a big helpful! Please tell me anything and I will be very happy to send it to him more not only from you but anybody can help too! CHEERS!

OP
spotanjo3

spotanjo3

I need your help. Which demo can be done for transparent ? His email sent to me and need our help for transparent:

> transparency support
Uh, what kind of transparency? For 2D or 3D or for something else?
Are there any download demos, or homebrew programs that show the
problem?

Cu, Martin

diablow

Not sure if I have the same thing in mind, but I think Mario vs Donkey kong 2: March of the Minis is perfect example of transparency problems (sprites are transparent, but they are not supposed to be that way). It's got to do something with blending, I think.

OP
spotanjo3

spotanjo3

MMZX doesnt run this emulator. Video codec logo then crashed. I did press start rapidly and almost can see title screen but crashed as well. :p

WhiteX

Castlevania?

Any game that subtly changes the color of the characters when they are underwater is using transparency effects, on 2D, for 3D i do not know what it is.

OP
spotanjo3

spotanjo3

that:
Mario vs Donkey kong 2: March of the Minis

and castlevania you mentioned. Both have demos and I sent those to him. :)

Maximumrisk

MMZX doesnt run this emulator. Video codec logo then crashed. I did press start rapidly and almost can see title screen but crashed as well. :p

Pokemon Diamond uses Water effects. I remember the first pokemon Games where the first Town looked almost exactly like this one and there is a place of the screen(down in the middle) where in the old version was water. But here is just Black screen. Also it seems like there is something missing from the Houses because they are Black on the ground too.