Seek 'n' Destroy
Ok, Dolphin is running MK: DD on my PC.

The thing is that it's sort-a "stalled" on this screen:
snap11ts.jpg

Video Plugin is set to interpet.

Please help, I wanna play MKDD! =]

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
"Don't underestimate the power of Intel graphics" - Are you being sarcastic?

Last edited:

Sercio

Lol?
Did you expect Dolphin will work with Intel Graphics?
Dude...
be happy that you can see the Nintendo logo!
I guess that no Game will work with any onbordgraphic!
You need a Gpu what supports Shader (v1.1)...
Intel Graphics --> Shader ?
I dont think so!
Ok ...
a 7800 gtx will not change the speed of Dolphin extremly...
but Dolphin is not really createt to play games!

p.s.
deselect the "overlay some statics" in the GFX settings and dont use the interpret mode!!

Last edited:

BlueFalcon7

onboard graphics, I beleive will run MKDD, and Animal Crossing, but thats about it if even those games work. MKDD, and Animal Crossing were the only ones that ran on my old 32 MB MX 200.

OP
N

NintenDS

Seek 'n' Destroy
Sercio said:
Lol?
Did you expect Dolphin will work with Intel Graphics?
Dude...
be happy that you can see the Nintendo logo!
I guess that no Game will work with any onbordgraphic!
You need a Gpu what supports Shader (v1.1)...
Intel Graphics --> Shader ?
I dont think so!
Ok ...
a 7800 gtx will not change the speed of Dolphin extremly...
but Dolphin is not really createt to play games!

p.s.
deselect the "overlay some statics" in the GFX settings and dont use the interpret mode!!

Intel Graphics = Shader 2.0 Compat.! :plain:

OP
N

NintenDS

Seek 'n' Destroy
*alarm bells*

NintenDS said:
Ok, Dolphin is running MK: DD on my PC.

The thing is that it's sort-a "stalled" on this screen:
snap11ts.jpg

Video Plugin is set to interpet.

Please help, I wanna play MKDD! =]

No, I put that there for fun...

Intel Graphics are GOOD for a $4,500 COMPUTER.

GCFreak

NintenDS said:
No, I put that there for fun...

No it's not! Intel Graphics is the worst peice of shit to enter the computer world. It's onboard graphics only support DirectX6 (Which means NO shader support at ALL!) and the new but equally as bad Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950 does NOT support shaders either!

>>Intel Graphics = Shader 2.0 Compat.!
Nope.

>>onboard graphics, I beleive will run MKDD, and Animal Crossing, but thats about it if even those games work. MKDD, and Animal Crossing were the only ones that ran on my old 32 MB MX 200.

Onboard is DX6, GeForce2 is DX7, big difference there :).

Sercio

GCFreak said:
No it's not! Intel Graphics is the worst peice of shit to enter the computer world. It's onboard graphics only support DirectX6 (Which means NO shader support at ALL!) and the new but equally as bad Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950 does NOT support shaders either!

Nope.

>>onboard graphics, I beleive will run MKDD, and Animal Crossing, but thats about it if even those games work. MKDD, and Animal Crossing were the only ones that ran on my old 32 MB MX 200.

As I have said it!

BlueFalcon7

NintenDS said:
OK, first of all, put the decimal point in the correct place, move it one to the right, second of all, dont confuse it with a comma.

Last edited:
OP
N

NintenDS

Seek 'n' Destroy
No it aint!

GCFreak said:

Nope.

You're a graphic card freak, I know it. No offense.

I'LL SAY THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL:

MY INTEL GRAPHICS SUPPORT SHADERS AND DIRECTX 9.0C (WAKE UP CALL!!!).

Mario Kart 64 WITH Shaders on MAX, works fine managing 60FPS!

AND INTEL GRAPHICS IS NOT A PIECE OF USELESS CRAP!

Sorry if I over-reacted...

DOGG

NintenDS said:
MY INTEL GRAPHICS SUPPORT SHADERS AND DIRECTX 9.0C (WAKE UP CALL!!!).
AND INTEL GRAPHICS IS NOT A PIECE OF USELESS CRAP!
right....

Older intel integrated chips used to be way behind in terms of directx/shader support. Only recently did intel introduce support for more modern features. And the only reason they will have a directx 10 part is because windows vista requires it. Intel supporting features is one thing. But they haven't got any horsepower and everything runs like shit.

IEG2 vs ATi 9200 SE
http://www.tomshardware.com/2003/09/03/integrated_graphics_performance/page14.html

IEG3 vs ATi X600
http://www.hkepc.com/hwdb/ieg3-3.htm

As you can see, cheapo cards shit all over intel's integrated offerings.

Now as for intel's directx10 parts:

Intel's integrated DX10 part will be slow as a dog

"...we contacted several game developers and asked them for their thoughts about the new integrated chip from Intel."
"...although it does support Shader Model 4.0 and is capable of addressing 256MB of system memory - all that you will get is a two-pipeline GPU equipped with four to six Shader units."
"...judging by our previous experiences with Intel's integrated hell, we'll just spend more man-hours to make our game run faster than a slideshow"

http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=31239

Why do intel fanboys defend them so vehemently? Have they not had the pleasure of playing games on an actual graphics card?

BlueFalcon7

all were telling you, is that your intel graphics is not going to support GC emulation, so either shut up, and do what we tell you, or miss out on running MKDD at 3FPS. MKDD is not even playable, so you arent missing much.

Sercio

Anyway...
Ig will never have the same achievement like other GPU's! In the future only external Graphics card will assert themselves! For Dolphin it would have to reach, actually ... provided that should (?) support it really shader. So much I know offers none of the IG series of shader support! Also makes no difference to me, actually! I am contented with my Graphics card... Nevertheless, this irritates me! Somebody who has a crap graphic unit like you has may not expect anything! If you believe you are in the same level like we other then you be wrong! Sorry amigo but Accept the reality -->Your system sucks!

We everything (even I) are still very far away from the reliable emulation!

OP
N

NintenDS

Seek 'n' Destroy
No more messages about intel graphics, SAYING they suck!

BlueFalcon7 said:
running MKDD at 3FPS
What's your FPS? Let me guess... 1FPS? XD

Ok, look....

My Intel Graphics are good enough to run Juiced, Need for Speed and other top games.

ENOUGH.

Just tell me how to get MK: DD running, and I DON'T GIVE A DAMN IF IT'S AT 3FPS ON MINE AND 1367 FPS ON YOURS.

Enough's Enough.

Tell me how to run it, and a mod can close this topic.

Or, we'll be stuck here.

Intel Graphics is better than nothing.

OP
N

NintenDS

Seek 'n' Destroy
Time for something funny.

DOGG said:
Why do intel fanboys defend them so vehemently? Have they not had the pleasure of playing games on an actual graphics card?

I've played SM64 in Project64 on a 4MB RAM ATI Radeon. Did manage 40fps - 60fps.

Sercio

NintenDS said:
I DON'T GIVE A DAMN IF IT'S AT 3FPS ON MINE AND 1367 FPS ON YOURS.Intel Graphics is better than nothing.

I get myself only ~40-50 Fps! If your IG support really shader then must you be able to use Dolphin !
And...
You are in the wrong forum!
This forum is for Dolphin!
You are using DOLWIN (lol) ...

Last edited: