What's new

nintendo game cube

Status
Not open for further replies.

icepir8

And What I meant is....
Originally posted by icepir8
Ok Post the drivers/program for reading them. That can't be to big for a 56k modem. If you wish you could make it so that it only reads the first 1 or 2 MB of a file. and displays the directory of the disk. There are ppl who would be able to tell if you are 1337 or a Master BSer.

I guess it is put up or fold. I am not asking for the files or directory, I am saying produce a working program or driver that reads the Game Cube disk using a dvd drive or dvd-rw drive.

Since you choose not to, one can only assume you can't. therefore you must be BSing.

zorbid

Then post them here, or, better (so you don't help pirates), send them per email to someone you can trust here, and who has the same dvd drive, in order to test it. What model do you have?

icepir8

zorbid said:
Then post them here, or, better (so you don't help pirates), send them per email to someone you can trust here, and who has the same dvd drive, in order to test it. What model do you have?
Word!

Stezo2k

S-2K
SquareSoft0 said:
I already produced working drivers for my DVD drive; that's what I said earlier.... READ

lol your such a bullshitter, if u had the drivers u would of uploaded them, just stop the bullshit before it gets too far

Stez

blizz

OK enough of this farting around, if you've got the damm driver make a new thread and post it there, if not, bugger off

it's that simple

Status
Not open for further replies.