What's new

Nintendo DS roms

Guru64

The two first Nintendo DS roms are out... I'm not kidding! I have both of them. I'm sure you might think I just want attention, but I can give you all proof. But I don't want to break any rules, so can the admins or moderators tell me what I can post about it?

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Not much here.. kinda hard to determine if they're indeed fakes or not. I've got Sonic DS beta, haven't looked at PictoChat.

OP
Guru64

Guru64

Yup... I did. It looks pretty real to me.

EDIT: (Pictue 1) I made a picture of PictoChat in HexWorkshop. Note the 'ZOMGEDITEDBYTESTER'.

EDIT 2: (Picture 2) Some dude on a forum says Sonic DS has a very easy model format and got out the Sonic model. Is this all real or just another hoax?

Last edited:

-Shadow-

Banned
Guru64 said:
EDIT 2: (Picture 2) Some dude on a forum says Sonic DS has a very easy model format and got out the Sonic model. Is this all real or just another hoax?

Some dude on a forum ? Can you please get a little bit more accurate ( maybe a link ) ? That really sounds interesting !

OP
Guru64

Guru64

H3ad5h0tter said:
Some dude on a forum ? Can you please get a little bit more accurate ( maybe a link ) ? That really sounds interesting !

I can't give you the link, because the link to download it is on there. But I will copy and paster evrything he says about it here:

|Dude| (inster picture)
damn this thing has some easy to hack formats. ASCII models? LOL
|Some other guy| sorry for double post, but how did you get a model out of this dude?
|Dude| model loader is acting up, thats why the arms are so fat. Other than that, I think there's another build of the texture in there - lemme see if I can get it to work. Until the loader is fixed, I ain't upping it.

-Shadow-

Banned

foogy

how was that pic of sonic gotten? there isnt even an emulator out for the ds yet (except for dsemu, but that doesnt count).... is there something im missing?

EDIT:
never mind i get it... forgot to read it, oops.. ,but how did they do this? i bet someone got ahold on the dev kit....

Last edited:

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
It would be more exciting for me to see a nintendo DS emulator even if it was able to run only some demos...