What's new

[NEW] Required information

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
well, I love it.

When you register, it is a 'required' field in your profile, so the newbies will actually put stuff in it. Of course its not required, but also, now i dont have to put that stff in the siggy, so I like it. I think the default should be having it on, and if someone doesn't like it, they can change it. That way, the newbies know to put their stuff in b/c they see it at the bottom when in default settings.

Chibi Nick

Emutalk Member
Jimbot said:
well, I love it.

When you register, it is a 'required' field in your profile, so the newbies will actually put stuff in it. Of course its not required, but also, now i dont have to put that stff in the siggy, so I like it. I think the default should be having it on, and if someone doesn't like it, they can change it. That way, the newbies know to put their stuff in b/c they see it at the bottom when in default settings.
Actually you ARE required to put it in... I just tried to register (to see if it was actually required) and you have to put it in.

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
If you had read my first post you would have known it is required, and for what reason.

Davemc

Dave
Martin said:
If you had read my first post you would have known it is required, and for what reason.

Oh come on, you can't expect people to actually read the thread before replying can you? :satisfied

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
sorry guys:blush: Come on. Little mistake. :cry:

Jimbot bangs his head on wall for complete apathy of what people have posted.